Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    That statement along with the one where they said they would not account resilience from item level so that PvP gear could have more stats, makes me at least assume they plan to combine trinkets into something that could more or less bring other races to par.

[Random Medal of Panda Justice]

Equip: Increases PVP Power by 2688.
    Equip: When you deal damage you have a chance to gain 5430 Strength for 20 Sec.
    Use: Removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character. (2 Min Cooldown)

[Random Insignia of Panda Courage]
    Equip: Increases PVP Resilience by 2688.
    Equip: Increases Critical Strike rating by 1344.
    Use: Increases Strength by 9750 for 20 Sec. (2 Min Cooldown).

Seem likely.
    Or..

[Random Insignia of Panda Courage]
    Increases PvP Power by 2688
    Use: Removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character. (2 Min Cooldown)

[Random Medal of Panda Justice]
    Equip: Increases PVP Power by 1344.
    Equip: When you deal damage you have a chance to gain 5430 Strength for 20 Sec.

Insignia's give more pvp power. This means that non humans have more PvP power, but humans have the novelty of choosing PvE trinkets or 2 PvP damage trinkets (ends up being about the same +% damage)
    this game sucks

I don't think they need to do that if they pull off what they want, PvE trinkets will not have much of a place in PvP.

Right now PvP gear soaks stats both defensive and offensive from Ilvl, yet in MoP Resilience will be calculated by Ilvl but stamped on the gear for free.

So what today is.
    IL 403 Gladiator Regalia Legs: 200 Haste 200 Resilience

in MoP is.
    IL 390 Gladiator Regalia Legs: 360 Haste 180 PvP Resilience

PvP gear Ilvl goes down a bit below regular tier (397) but all the budget goes to the main stat and resilience remains free.

The more money in blizzards pocket the better, jk i think they dont really mind people paying the fee to change races just to get a racial.

Anecdotal evidence aside, the bottom line is that a trinket is not going to outweigh superior play. At least in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Anecdotal evidence aside, the bottom line is that a trinket is not going to outweigh superior play. At least in my opinion.
    If both players are equally skilled then the one with the best stats will win. Pretty logical is it not?

10+ Year Old Account
    They won't change it since they're getting fed with cash from the race changes.