Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lsfreak View Post
    What they really need to do is pull an Ultrax/Madness and give you a button triggered by being in the area.
    That is an awesome Idea I suggest you post it on the blizz forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching how bored my brother gets healing LFR ( I never have nor will heal ever) i don't click lightwell so he has something to do. Even if the priest wants me do it lol
    Aye mate

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xiza View Post
    I'm using Lightwell Buddy. Random responses and messages, when dropped down. Some people are clicking it, some others don't.
    However, those who are using my LW are amazed by the funny responses and always whisper me a sad smiley, when all charges are gone.

My raid also clicks the LW, although we don't have a priest anymore. But I've forced every single member to use that goddamn Lightwell.
    I hate that addon with a passion!!! it's hard enough keeping track of all my conversations during a raid without another whisper window popping up!
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm i guess i never really had faith in it. back then i was leveling i was so excited to get it. when i did i was like..yeah this isnt gonna work. that was back in bc and i never specced LW ever since.

im not in a raiding guild though cause i dont pve much.

if youre in a raiding guild im pretty sure people are more into teamwork and cooperation, i find it funny and it grabs my attention when a priest says "here is the decorative lightwell...remember to click on it".

Deleted
    Lightwel... I dont even know where to begin. No-one clicks it in guildruns.... and in LFR it's even more pathetic.
    You might want to delete ur lightwellglyph and never use it :-)

While I'm not sure lying is the best thing to do in order to make people click the light well, I do think that it would be a good idea for Blizzard to do something like that. If they made the light well give a 5 - 10% damage bonus and a 5% damage reduction a lot more people would click it.

Then people would click it for the damage bonus and not for the healing, which kinda destroys the point of lightwell.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorz View Post
    Then people would click it for the damage bonus and not for the healing, which kinda destroys the point of lightwell.
    A heal is a heal.
    although it'd be completely sad if people actually believe it gives you a dps bonus instead of a heal.

A heal is a heal yes, but if people are not taking (much) damage it will go straight to overhealing, which is a waste.

One of my guildies uses a macro when placing it that says something like:
    "Placing lightwell, be carefull not to click or you might get mistaken for a good player"
    For some reason it works

Quote Originally Posted by medussa View Post
    Lightwel... I dont even know where to begin. No-one clicks it in guildruns.... and in LFR it's even more pathetic.
    You might want to delete ur lightwellglyph and never use it :-)
    That's not a problem with Lightwell. That's a problem with your guild.