JC Tokens question

Hello all, i have recently maxed out my JC and have 17 tokens now.

I was wondering, are they worth holding onto for when MoP arrives, or will that expansion bring new JC tokens, and the ones i have wont be needed/used anymore? No point saving them up if they arent needed!

If this is the case, any recommendation/advice what designs i should buy first?

Many thanks

New expansions bring new JC tokens.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the red cuts; rare and epic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Buy and sell Chimera's Eye.
    "A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip. "

Deleted
    Im making quite good money selling Chimera's eyes as cotterize has said around 100-150g per eye atm on my server

10+ Year Old Account
    still too soon to tell on the beta since JC patterns are not in yet.. nor are the dailies resetting, but yes typically you cannot save tokens from one Xpac to use on the new Xpac to get ahead of the competition. my guess, you wont be able to this time either. so farming tokens is a waste of time, unless you want to hang on a few more weeks for the beta build to start showing new patterns and potential new currencies.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix09 View Post
    Hello all, i have recently maxed out my JC and have 17 tokens now.

I was wondering, are they worth holding onto for when MoP arrives, or will that expansion bring new JC tokens, and the ones i have wont be needed/used anymore? No point saving them up if they arent needed!

If this is the case, any recommendation/advice what designs i should buy first?

Many thanks
    No with the coming of the new expansion they will be rendered useless in any sort of new content, much like the old Dalaran JC tokens were. Use them now while you still can, go for all the red main stat cuts. Str/Int/Agi first, and then I'd get the Fractured lighstone cut from there, those seem to be the most prominent cuts. Check your server's AH though, see which one's generally go for the most and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterize View Post
    Buy and sell Chimera's Eye.
    This by a long shot. Unless you need the cuts to sell on the ah / for yourself you should just do this. For me they go 100-250g sometimes. So a quick 2 minute quest for 150g a day isn't bad.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.