Demo and Heroic Jinsignia of Corrupted Mind

Just got the 410 IoCM switched to it from 397 CoC

didn't notice any significant dps increase....even when I tried timing cd's with it's proc

Are there tricks to getting the most out of IoCM ? what have ya'll learned about it

Just ask because Mr. Robot has it listed BiS after 416 WoU

*yea, not the best proofreader
    Last edited by Shiekyerbooty; 2012-04-27 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dps difference between trinkets is very small (a couple hundred), it is not something you are going to really notice in personal testing. That said Mr. Robot is wrong about what trinkets are BiS for demo, under normal circumstances CoC and IoCM are BiS.

Or at least in my sims, which are very close to BiS my 397 CoC, and 410 IoCM both sim out higher then 416 WoU. But really, don't trust Mr. Robot, learn you use and love simcraft and you'll be golden.

If you have Insignia and CotC then I would use them together, this usually sims higher than any other combination (including CotC and WoU).

Of course, the best way to tell is to use simcraft, it is the answer to all your gearing issues.

Or read this section of my warlock guide: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-Guides-4-3#4

Covers the DS trinkets, brief notes on how best to use them (and mentions that simcraft is the true path to knowledge!).