Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyhands View Post
    Lala of Colonial Space Mariens?
    Yeah, she is the only person on destromath with the Corrupted Ashbringer. So seeing her with it is quite the sight to behold. Now every damn paladin will have the sword.

Even if it is only for 15 seconds every 2 minutes.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artravus View Post
    They'd better give DK's a way to have Corrupted Ashbringer.
    this x10000000000

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Yeah, she is the only person on destromath with the Corrupted Ashbringer. So seeing her with it is quite the sight to behold. Now every damn paladin will have the sword.

Aww, the poor little snowflake...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post

I agree, stuff shouldn't be implemented if "Lala of Colonial Space Mariens" is gonna feel offended, wth is Blizzard thinking, don't wake up the monster!

Deleted
    I dislike the idea of magically getting Ashbringer when popping an ability. Glad they decided to make SW stronger then HA so I don't need to look at that sword everytime I use my cooldowns.

I look forward to the multitudes of Paladins popping SW just to stand next to me (Owner of a CA) and taking a screenshot. It will be like the kids going to see santa and getting their picture taken with him I suppose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    WHOA, I think I might just make my ret my 2nd main
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Its really sad that I have so little faith yet in them as a company that my first thought was that this thread was about something from Blizzard store.

OT: Thats pretty cool. If I still played I agree with the guy that said he'd get that talent even if math said another was better.

If this makes it to live, I am definitely renewing my subscription...it is the drop that floods the bucket!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin View Post
    I look forward to the multitudes of Paladins popping SW just to stand next to me (Owner of a CA) and taking a screenshot. It will be like the kids going to see santa and getting their picture taken with him I suppose.
    ROFL, a little inflated ego no?

I'm almost positive sanctified wrath will be the highest dps talent in T14 PvE, provided the 4 piece bonus doesn't change.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

I used to play there during Vanilla, can't believe that guild is still around, heck I'd imagine that server dead by now. And from my good memory, I recall Lala being an NE hunter.

Ezgoing
    Last edited by deadmau; 2012-04-29 at 11:09 PM.

Damn I like it

Amazing. Maybe I wont heal this xpac.

Deleted
    I hadn't even tested holy avenger yet, as sanct wrath comes up as a much bigger dps increase... Ty so much for sharing this with us.

First thing I did, I logged the beta and tried it out. I sure hope this makes it to live.

Sometimes I can't help but love blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    Amazing. Maybe I wont heal this xpac.
    The weapon changes to The Ashbringer for all specs. As Holy and Protection, you hold it in your main hand and also keep your shield, which looks rather nice!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    The weapon changes to The Ashbringer for all specs. As Holy and Protection, you hold it in your main hand and also keep your shield, which looks rather nice!
    And it sheaths on your back (even your 1hander version), so it looks great

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    hhnnyyaagggggggggggg

can someone pass me a tissue please... I've made a bit of a mess here....

well on the plus side, looks like the HA vs DP debate is decided I'll be rocking HA all the way!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing looking forward for this as a true paladin !

I donno...aside from using the talent to stand in Org and look good, it kinda feels like they're trying to buy us off with shiny graphics considering it's still the same mechanic as we have today, the cooldown doesn't line up with AW (maybe they don't want us to stack them anymore) and it's been nerfed by 5 seconds. Starting to think style over substance should be our new class motto.