Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    all my characters ever have been male only female is my bank alt its a blood elf for the simple fact of which greens look the skankiest to make me the most money lol

guys who play female characters then name them selvs something like hotlillady...they are creepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer to hear a female voice, they sound more lovely, yes even in battle. It's not about look because i don't really look at my character while playing, it's really because of the sound they make when using abilities, saying jokes/comments etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Does playing anything but human mean you hate your own species?

This topic is so dumb it's rediculous
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Je suis female. I play a male toon.

PREFERENCES. Yay.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    all my characters ever have been male only female is my bank alt its a blood elf for the simple fact of which greens look the skankiest to make me the most money lol

guys who play female characters then name them selvs something like hotlillady...they are creepy
    My mages name is Denchimora, she's a Draenei. Point invalidated.

Btw, work out why she's named that and I'll give you a cookie.
    Last edited by mmoc9f29e6783f; 2012-04-30 at 12:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakumo View Post
    Do you play a female toon? If so, why? I can't bring myself to do it for some reason. It'd feel really out of place.
    Responding as some have in this thread, I'm sure that's bound to some insecurity complex.

Personally I've always played mainly female characters.., they look a hell of a lot better (Not on the horde side though, everything looks male), since I'm playing horde now, I don't have any female characters anymore because they aren't appealing.

I guess if blizz could make a female horde char that had the sexy look while looking somewhat fierce I'd go for that.

Well BE male does look terrabad so I rolled Female Paladin. From there its kinda random which I pick. I prefer troll females to males same with BE's and Undead. Alot of the class's have female animations that look much better as well. its just a thing.

Deleted
    Do you play a female toon? If so, why? I can't bring myself to do it for some reason. It'd feel really out of place.
    Also, I can't possibly be the only one who thinks the "But I don't wanna stare at a guy's ass all day!" excuse is preposterous. If this is your reason, then that speaks to your shallowness as a person.

I think Blood Elf males are the one of the worst models in the game, but that doesn't mean I'll play the female. I think they're also ridiculous.
    i play depending on the races animation, i play female undead because they have cool animation, same with female orc. i cant play female human, the animations are terrible, and they look stupid. just play what ever sex you think looks best/has best animations. i play draenie / night elf females because the males of those races look so bad

Deleted
    Male in Real Life, and all but two of my toons are female (ones a gnome, others a banker)
    the only reason I play female characters. The animation look better to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    All my players are female. And on any game that you can be female i am. I just like it. Btw my main/2nd main are female orcs. I like female orcs because it the right gear they can look bad ass. Also being the rarest race/gender is nice. Its nothing to do with "hot pixels' i just prefer female toons.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    This topic has been brought up way too many times lol
    Really? Name five.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, who gives a shit if you're male and you play a female character in a bloody game. It's a GAME. Oh shit you better not play Lara Croft if you're male, she's female too!

I seriously never understood why people bring this topic up and/or have a problem with people playing a character of the opposite gender.

I have before for an undead warrior, simply because female undead fighting animations rock my socks. When I went race changed to orc, though, I switched to male.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I can't possibly be the only one who thinks the "But I don't wanna stare at a guy's ass all day!" excuse is preposterous. If this is your reason, then that speaks to your shallowness as a person.

I think Blood Elf males are the one of the worst models in the game, but that doesn't mean I'll play the female. I think they're also ridiculous.
    For a few reasons:

1. Fantasy is too male dominated as it is.
    2. Blood elf males look horrible. Space goat males look horrible. If I play those races, the toon will be a female.

Hell, look at my avatar. I decided Shepard would be female. Why? because of #1.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-04-30 at 12:54 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Mostly at first better aesthetics and none bulky refrigerator models . After a while i rolled a few male ones, but they havent gotten more then 50-60ish. Being bored with the game is saddly though the reason none other.
    a few other reasons is the few male species are either old models or just too plain bulky. Ud male is like the only none overly bulky and therefore fine. And i lvled one to pre 60ish, but again boredom gets the best of me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonix80 View Post
    Really? Name five.
    What's the point in asking him to name a subject? It's really an impossible task. I've seen this line of conversation at least 20 times within the game and on forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daleness View Post
    80% of the races look way better as female.
    For me it comes down to what I think is the better looking for a class /race.
    I got some male and I got some female, it varies for me ^^
    This pretty much. The only races I play as male is troll, tauren and undead. Male characters often looks, I dont know, strange.

Deleted
    I play both female and male characters but what iam mostly considering when choosing race is how the Cast/attack Animations are looking. I dont care to much about the difference in the "What's the best to win Dpz" racial thingies. If it were to be that iam doinger 400ish less dps then another guy I wouldn't care

I got like 8 characters, only 1 of them is female, which is a blood elf. I really hate how the male blood elf look so.... g*y

I seriously do not see why people make such a big deal about playing a female character. It’s just a game! One would think that playing a different species is far more extravagant then playing a different sex! It’s a fantasy world where we can be whoever or whatever we want to be!

I don’t really know why I play exclusively female characters myself. Perhaps I just think there better designed by the male characters, or perhaps it’s because I’m gay. I really can’t say, but who cares! I can be what I want to be!
    Last edited by Summerwine; 2012-04-30 at 12:59 PM.