Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    NOT OK!

Anyway, hope there is one this month. I'm getting awfully bored in my spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post

hehe I tried it too! I'm basically gameless until Diablo. Yesterday I decided to emulate Pokemon Black and White on my PC... -_- I hope that Diablo will hold me until GW2

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...e/4#post156938

and then this... https://twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2/st...02181275701248

I don't know where you see that there will be a beta this month. I'm not saying there won't be, but don't be surprised when there isn't.
    That's called building a safety net. They indeed plan on hosting one beta event per month. However, if something goes wrong, they have that safety net to fall back on. Like I said before, if there is a beta this month, and in my OPINION I think there will be, expect it to be around the 25th.

I don't see why they don't just have an open beta for all the people who pre purchased the game. More people would be able to test a lot more of the content and give better feed back on it. I know they don't have to do that and they probably won't, but I think it would be a good idea in My opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I don't see why they don't just have an open beta for all the people who pre purchased the game. More people would be able to test a lot more of the content and give better feed back on it. I know they don't have to do that and they probably won't, but I think it would be a good idea in My opinion.
    They already had a closed beta that ran for a while and that was suppose to handle the overall bugs and so on. And now their final call is beta weekends where they stress test servers to do their final polishes before release.
    I know that they seem to be running out of time since the game seem to be lacking in so many fields right now and it's worrying that beta events won't cut it.
    That's just a hope for and wait and see. But as it is now, beta weekends according to ANet will give them the final feedback needed for the final polishing.

Ya I have the No GW2 Blues. I sure hope another beta weekend comes soon or even realese.

Starting to get jumpy about the fact that Anet hasn't given us any news on the next bwe or release yet

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Starting to get jumpy about the fact that Anet hasn't given us any news on the next bwe or release yet
    I prefer to think of it as them too busy working on getting things right before worrying about giving us news. Because despite them having a team dedicated to communicating with the communities, most of the information actually comes through the designers themselves, with the community staff there to deal with day-to-day community communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    No reason to get jumpy, month isn't even half over.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    No reason to get jumpy
    Well actually...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Well actually...
    Oh you....
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

First world problems?

I kinda miss playing GW2 aswell. It was addictive fun, even if i played on my GFs crappy pc with crappy framerate and the server booted me every hour and i never actually played on the realm i picked.