Where can I find these 2?

I was reading this article on Oldrepublic.net

http://www.oldrepublic.net/475-biowa...ic-events.html

And I wanna know where can I see that news feed. It says fleet, but come on, the fleet is kinda big. Anyone can help me narrow it down?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

The event finished bro. You missed it MORE IS COMING THOUGH!

but......but...... from the wording used on the article, it seemed as if those were like permanently there, to serve as news for what's going on in the game. After the event was over, they just shut down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    but......but...... from the wording used on the article, it seemed as if those were like permanently there, to serve as news for what's going on in the game. After the event was over, they just shut down?
    In-game, it was like the plague was being 'contained' and such and the patch ending it was the time they got rid of the outbreak- though remnants of it still exists like if people have the plague and spread it around throughout the fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    In-game, it was like the plague was being 'contained' and such and the patch ending it was the time they got rid of the outbreak- though remnants of it still exists like if people have the plague and spread it around throughout the fleet.
    you can still get infected with it by rakghouls. I've been hit with the plague while leveling on Taris, and while doing Kaon Under Siege.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I was reading this article on Oldrepublic.net

http://www.oldrepublic.net/475-biowa...ic-events.html

And I wanna know where can I see that news feed. It says fleet, but come on, the fleet is kinda big. Anyone can help me narrow it down?
    To answer your question better:

The in-game News Feed came over an in-game "PA" type announcement - if you play with Sound ON, you heard it. ALSO, the exact wording of the announcement was posted to chat ... ALSO, there were blue-glowy holo-terminals at the North/South/East/West arms of the fleet (near each of the four elevators).

If you are playing at the time the events happen, you can't miss them. The first event was active for nine days.

You can find some videos about rakghul outbreak on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...j0j2.7.0...0.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurko View Post
    To answer your question better:

The in-game News Feed came over an in-game "PA" type announcement - if you play with Sound ON, you heard it. ALSO, the exact wording of the announcement was posted to chat ... ALSO, there were blue-glowy holo-terminals at the North/South/East/West arms of the fleet (near each of the four elevators).

If you are playing at the time the events happen, you can't miss them. The first event was active for nine days.
    ahhh, thanks.

Its a shame I wasn't around when this event was live, but I wasn't able to afford this game at launch. I'm paying for my car ATM, and games are absurdly expensive on my country

Don't worry about it to much. More are coming soon.