Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't think it's super-impressive (yet), but I remain hopeful that it's just because they're busy making Glyph of Holyform and Glyph of Ravenorbs more awesome.

I really don't like the looping summon animation....they need to make it solid the whole time it's active and it'll be much better imo.

I think it's just the first pass at it. I'd like to see maybe adding wings to it or something too. The other cosmetic glyphs are pretty sexy. Warlock perma demon wings, Druid Glyph of Stars...

I dont get why they don't just let the glyph work like a flying a mount (If you have bought the flying for the area you're in that is)
    Let's turn the Night into Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by tomehere View Post
    I dont get why they don't just let the glyph work like a flying a mount (If you have bought the flying for the area you're in that is)
    Different mechanics involved. Levitate allows for slow fall, walking on water and considers you as constantly jumping (in regards to encounter mechanics where you jump to avoid stuff), and works in mount-disabled areas. Letting Levitate work like a flying mount changes its mechanics completely.