Deleted

Post Road to Transmog T1 and T2.5

Hi there,

So, you know this time of the year when there is no new content so you just run around outside Durator or instant leave LFR and or BGs because of how retarded the players really are ( healers point of view ).
    So my plan over the weeks ahead of me is to farm Molten Core and AQ40 for transmog. I'm thinking of writing like a "blog" here in this post that i update once a week after the lockout and post pictures of my progress or w/e.

Would this be something that anyone is interested of, because im going to record everything and make a video of it anyway.

I really doubt anyone would care about your solo content mainly because its so outdated, people might watch it if it was yogg, LK or bosses closer to this content

Deleted
    Yeah i might try that content later, but atm im just doing this outdated for the looks of the gear

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reezpkt View Post
    Hi there,

So, you know this time of the year when there is no new content so you just run around outside Durator or instant leave LFR and or BGs because of how retarded the players really are ( healers point of view ).
    So my plan over the weeks ahead of me is to farm Molten Core and AQ40 for transmog. I'm thinking of writing like a "blog" here in this post that i update once a week after the lockout and post pictures of my progress or w/e.

Would this be something that anyone is interested of, because im going to record everything and make a video of it anyway.
    People might pay attention to tips and tricks if any are required to get the job done but outside of that I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?