10+ Year Old Account

I hear myself in my headset!

Computer forum, we meet again.

I have a Razer Carcharias. A year old, no issues, couldn't be happier.

Couple days ago I formatted my computer, reinstalled all my shiz, reinstalled vent etc.

I go to log onto vent today for the first time since the format and people are saying that I'm really, really, really quiet. Beforehand they never had to turn my mic up. So I turn some knobs, flip some switches, and now I can't be heard on vent, can't hear anyone on vent, but I can hear myself in my headphones at all times...so what do I do? Uninstall everything headset-related? Type 42 and press enter? Open a ticket with Blizzard?

Essentially:
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    First off, which Sound Drivers are you running?

You should have controls to turn off your microphone in-bound volume, in your control panel, which will fix the issue of hearing what you say, while at the same time, increase your outbound volume which is what they will hear. Your microphone boost might have also been turned off, which is usually what makes your volume high enough to hear without any external assistance.
    Professor Necomi - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Necomi/simple
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio Manager. Problem solved.

Thanks for the reply though. : /

Edit: 12/09/12, encountered the same issue, googled "I CAN HEAR MYSELF IN MY HEADSET", found my thread, laughed. Deleted Realtek again, problem solved.
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2012-12-10 at 01:12 AM. Reason: lol
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    So, I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio Manager. Problem solved.

Thanks for the reply though. : /

Edit: 12/09/12, encountered the same issue, googled "I CAN HEAR MYSELF IN MY HEADSET", found my thread, laughed. Deleted Realtek again, problem solved.
    WELL I am having this at the moment and I want it to stop just make it stooop I cannot delete my realtek sinds Its supports my sound card if I delete it my sound wont work, JUST MAKE IT STOP Any one?

- - - Updated - - -

THE FIX IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE BIG RED ARROW,
    i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o688/Con_clearkill/FIXED_zpsa700b7cb.png

Its a url copy past it in the bowser,