Rate my Witch Doctor's skill set.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...jkT!ZdY!aaabac
    My main focus is not to get hit and help my friends not get hit also. Figured with the gargantuan and the aoe snare/wall of zombies they would probally die before they got to us. Grasp+Haunt+Locust swarm all in the same pack just seems to good.

Deleted
    It looks awesome but you got three spells from "Secondary", so dont know its gonna work when things get rough but if it's for stomping through hordes of demons it seems pretty good. So i need to see it in action but given thats not possible you will probably have to wait. But i mean if you throw that Locust Swarm, and then swap the skill to Grasp of dead or haunt. But this is just my opinion, but you got a solid build there.

There is an 8 or 10 second delay whenever you swap skills out. But mainly this is for all the stuff leading up to a boss. I have a diffrent skill set for them that focuses more on single target damage and some CC for adds that might spawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll go out of mana extremely quickly with that build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two things you might want to look at 1) Mana Consumption 2) Lack of burst (AoE) damage. Both Locust Swarm and Haunt are slow killing spells, and from what I saw in beta, Haunt is extremely harsh on your mana. But I'd just try it and change things as you go. I'm personally not set on a build yet, I'll try stuff as I go along and see what I like best.