Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    just got to the end of a public dungeon, jumped on a tree branch and feel through the world :x

also for some reason when you fall through the world your game lags until you exit
    Yeah, it's been happening to me a lot. I even know a spot (dresser near the banker NPC in vulkhel guard) that will consistently make you fall through the world.

Also the reason I think most of this is because of the bullet points they had at the top of the page.

"*Explore Craglorn and unravel the mystery of the missing constellations
    *Discover quests and delves made for groups of four
    *Take on 12-player Trials and get on the leaderboards
    *Obtain powerful weapons and armor"

Notice how exploration and quests and delves made for groups of four are separate bullets.

And I think it's called an Adventure zone because it isn't meant for leveling. I think it's just meant for Gear/Story/etc. maybe some new crafting things.

If this is the way they'll make new content for endgame, I'll be subbed for a long time.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2014-04-18 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthat View Post
    Oh wow yeah I made the same mistake! It never even crossed my mind someone would want to know the in-universe time rather than the all-important clock that lets you know you've been playing too long and need to go to bed. Sorry for breaking your immersion, Anzaman.
    Well there are a few in game items/effects that are affected by the day/night cycle.

Maybe the rest of Skyrim can be adventure zones?

Please....I never get sick of Skyrim.

Or it could be part of an expansion.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2014-04-18 at 01:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The zone itself won't be instanced, just the delves/dungeons and such.

This is why people are speculating it being a group zone.

From the Craglorn Ask Us Anything:

Q: Are all the new zones going to be tailored towards groups? - _frazereidlol

A: The plan is to make sure we introduce a large variety of activities and types of content in the future. You shouldn’t expect every new zone we release to be an Adventure Zone at all.

I think it's great content. There's a ton of stuff there. It's just content I will never see. Grouping for quests never works out well. People wanna skip everything. And all my friends who started out playing already quit. So the game is pretty much single player for me. (I'm not a social person. I don't "warm up" to strangers well)
    Last edited by Greevir; 2014-04-18 at 01:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I agree but I think something like Vvardenfell will be an paid expansion.
    No.... I think they may try to release all of the continent during Vanilla, it will be a very long vanilla though, and add in continents for expansions. The first expansion will probably be Akavirii in fact
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    The zone itself won't be instanced, just the delves/dungeons and such.

This is why people are speculating it being a group zone.

From the Craglorn Ask Us Anything:

Q: Are all the new zones going to be tailored towards groups? - _frazereidlol

A: The plan is to make sure we introduce a large variety of activities and types of content in the future. You shouldn’t expect every new zone we release to be an Adventure Zone at all.
    Yeah so it's basically like a leveling zone, but all the mobs are of similar difficulty as a boss mob in the open leveling zone.

I also take back what I said about not meant for leveling. I just rewatched the trailer and he was rank 12 vet, so it's possible we might get more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    No.... I think they may try to release all of the continent during Vanilla, it will be a very long vanilla though, and add in continents for expansions. The first expansion will probably be Akavirii in fact
    I would really enjoy an Akavirii expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I think it's great content. There's a ton of stuff there. It's just content I will never see. Grouping for quests never works out well. People wanna skip everything. And all my friends who started out playing already quit. So the game is pretty much single player for me. (I'm not a social person. I don't "warm up" to strangers well)
    If you're a member of the Pact, you can play with me. I don't know anyone else who plays and need a group.

Plus I'm sure group finder will work for the content.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2014-04-18 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post

If you're a member of the Pact, you can play with me. I don't know anyone else who plays and need a group.

Plus I'm sure group finder will work for the content.

I have been playing Pact as well on NA side. Does anyone know which of the trade guilds are somewhat reputable (as in not either jerks or gold farmers). I have been enjoying the crafting up a storm but wouldn't mind being a part of another guild to sell some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    If the whole zone is instanced to groups, then god damn that's a big dungeon/instance.
    Does group in the ESO since just mean a bunch of people wailing on the same critters? Or is it more WOW like where you have to formally be in a group of you can't tag the monsters and get credit for them?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    the voice of Aerlif from the fighters guild is weird. like a weird Russian cat.
    i actually find aelif's voice sexy....

that bosmer pic... might be the sexiest character i have seen yet. the one with the dunmer armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I wonder if Bethesda will want to do Akavir as a single player game instead, although it would be cool to see it in ESO. To me Summerset Isles and Vvardenfell seem like good expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Maybe the rest of Skyrim can be adventure zones?

Please....I never get sick of Skyrim.

Or it could be part of an expansion.
    Well based on this map from Alpha, Reaper's March and Nibenay were supposed to be adventure zones along with Craglorn. We know Reaper's March won't be one now, but Tenmar probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by Liirin View Post
    I have been playing Pact as well on NA side. Does anyone know which of the trade guilds are somewhat reputable (as in not either jerks or gold farmers). I have been enjoying the crafting up a storm but wouldn't mind being a part of another guild to sell some stuff.
    I can only really recommend Black Market Wares. They're a cross faction trading guild and so far of the 3 trading guilds I belong to it is my favorite by a significant margin. The members are nice, fun (often group together for PvE & PvP), and helpful.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as the map above goes I remember them saying that the area south of Alik'r desert would definitely house a zone or 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Does group in the ESO since just mean a bunch of people wailing on the same critters? Or is it more WOW like where you have to formally be in a group of you can't tag the monsters and get credit for them?
    We don't actually know yet. Just speculation.

PTS will tell in time

I figured out who Colors reminds me of.

Jessica Rabbit.

Kathleen Turner, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    The zone it self the over world or whatever they call it is not instanced. It basically works like a regular zone but with hard mobs. But all the dungeons, delves and trials are instanced to your group.

Wish the horse didn't slow down to a crawl whenever it jumps over something. If horses did that in real life equestrian would be even more boring to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    all the dungeons, delves and trials are instanced to your group.
    What I like about the "delves" is they are supposed to provide a high level of difficulty, but be much shorter than a dungeon. That's the perfect combination, kinda like heroic scenarios in WoW.

Another bugged quest. So I have to abandon. When I go get the quest back it makes me start the chain from the beginning. 30 mins down the drain. Getting tired of paying to beta test.

Why abandon the quest? Like an NPC you need not spawning? Usually I'd only need to relog a few times and maybe leave the immediate area.