Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    He gets banned a lot, but not always. It's a good pick if it isn't banned, I still suggest mastering some different champs. ;3

If enemy picks Kass, it means that I can go Talon mid. Which is always nice.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Ban Kassadin? Yes Please!

I always struggle vs him if he's playing well.. that 1 sec silence always seems like it takes an eternity to fade...
    Its been a while since I played Kass (or LoL in general), but I thought his silence was more like 3 secs at max level?

Also, forgot to say this: If your firstpick? DONT BAN KASSA ! force enemyteam to ban him. If they dont, pick him.
    Firstpick = first ban

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    the only OP hero is renekton (i play him as my main) it's nice to almost ever see him banned and then go 1v5 and just turn the other team upsidedown ^^
    Whaaaaat?! Renek op? how in the world is he op? I build him ARP late game, with BT blackcleaver, lastwhisper ninjatabi/merc threads etc... Hes kinda unstoppable, but still...hes nowhere near OP man.
    I play him top solo main..dont come here and tell me hes op dude. makes me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    That just might be because of the way you build him. BC really has no place on him.

Additionally... does 'kinda unstoppable' not give away that he's pretty darn good?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That just might be because of the way you build him. BC really has no place on him.

Additionally... does 'kinda unstoppable' not give away that he's pretty darn good?
    BC..? Dude, vs tanky teams its useful, melt their armor with SnD also black cleaver + the arp? win.
    Good top solo, just afk farm and kill pps midgame, stun em til they die..
    no srsly tho, good top solo and afk farm. Get your items by farming and be a machine

Lol if your going in as Renek 1v5 and killing them they are god awful. Renekton is not scary hes a joke. When ever i see renek chasing me i laugh turned and look i get a free kill. His only semi decent skill is his ult which is essentially nasus ult. Stun or slow him during the duration then hes back to damn near useless. And I generally play Ap mid ranging between 3-4 champs depending on which are banned or already picked
    Last edited by Canisis; 2012-05-07 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    BC..? Dude, vs tanky teams its useful, melt their armor with SnD also black cleaver + the arp? win.
    Good top solo, just afk farm and kill pps midgame, stun em til they die..
    no srsly tho, good top solo and afk farm. Get your items by farming and be a machine
    You don't AFK farm with Renekton. That's the exact opposite of what you want to do. BC isn't worth it at all. You need tankiness/survivability as Renekton. Grab a BT over BC. Need ArP? Grab a last whisper for ArP on every target instead of the one you hit your W with only.

@ Canisis: First you never face Renekton in lane anyway, so that's half your argument. Renekton is a strong pick. Amazing early/mid game, and he's quickly being found out that he doesn't drop off late game as hard as people think. Play against some decent Renektons. An ultied Renekton in the mddle of a teamfight is a damn scary thing.

Obviously i never face him early game in Mid. But after the laning phase if a Renek tries jumping me its quite easy to kill him just keep your distance and poke then turn around stun etc and hes dead. A renek ult can be nasty in a team fight if your team doesnt know how to handle it, but if you can get some sort of CC on him during his ult it shuts him down and once his ult is over its back to him being not even remotely scary. Outside of his ult Renek is rather un impresive and even that is a worse version of nasus ult. And when I do solo top against Renek its generally as WW or Xin and I never have trouble with him.
    Last edited by Canisis; 2012-05-07 at 06:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canisis View Post
    Obviously i never face him early game in Mid. But after the laning phase if a Renek tries jumping me its quite easy to kill him just keep your distance and poke then turn around stun etc and hes dead. A renek ult can be nasty in a team fight if your team doesnt know how to handle it, but if you can get some sort of CC on him during his ult it shuts him down and once his ult is over its back to him being not even remotely scary. Outside of his ult Renek is rather un impresive and even that is a worse version of nasus ult. And when I do solo top against Renek its generally as WW or Xin and I never have trouble with him.
    Then the Renekton isn't building correctly, isn't keeping his distance intelligently, or isn't using the correct opportunities to slice and dice in for some easy damage.

His ulti lasts 15 seconds. It's impossible to keep him locked down 15 seconds. He becomes incredibly tanky, incredibly disruptive, and can put out a shit ton of damage with a fury charged Q-W. Even without the ulti, he can still hit decently, and with fury, like a truck.

If you've beaten a Renekton top with Xin, then just play better Renekton's. The ones you have been facing are shit. WW I can see if the Renekton isn't aggresive enough early game, letting the WW get farm and his Frozen Heart/Wit's End, but Xin? You've played shit Renektons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Its been a while since I played Kass (or LoL in general), but I thought his silence was more like 3 secs at max level?
    Yeah ur right.. 1/1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6 its still hell of a long time!
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    You don't AFK farm with Renekton. That's the exact opposite of what you want to do. BC isn't worth it at all. You need tankiness/survivability as Renekton. Grab a BT over BC. Need ArP? Grab a last whisper for ArP on every target instead of the one you hit your W with only.

@ Canisis: First you never face Renekton in lane anyway, so that's half your argument. Renekton is a strong pick. Amazing early/mid game, and he's quickly being found out that he doesn't drop off late game as hard as people think. Play against some decent Renektons. An ultied Renekton in the mddle of a teamfight is a damn scary thing.
    I go BT aswell. I dont rly go for mogs etc, I go for Fmallet and stuff. I also go LW. Full ARP runes are better than AD/ARP or full ad runes. ARP is lategame, AD is early/mid game. <- runes.
    BC for destroying their armor, and more ArP to hit like a boss with everything. Fmallet for the slow, survivability and the dmg. I can give you the build I use when I get home. Im not like every other renek player. I play renek my way and thats what i've done since I got him.
    I go tanky if we dont have a tank and sh*t. If we have a tank, ill go bit tanky dps.
    You might go tanky and all, but I dont like going tanky at renek. Go to tanky, you wont do dmg. To much dps, you'll be a classcannon and nuked down fast. bit tanky and more dps, you'll survive longer than full dps and you'll also do more dps.

---------- Post added 2012-05-08 at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Canisis View Post
    If you want a challenge vs a GOOD renek, go vs Wickd.
    If you've met some reneks top, and you beat them with xin? wtf. As Kurdiern said, then you've met shit reneks.
    Altho renek dosnt have a really high learning curve, it takes time to learn him. He dominates toplane vs most champions, but not all. Xin is N O T a counter to renek, forget it.

Deleted
    I don't mean to offend you, FoShizzle, but most of your posts are complete drivel... "BC and ArPen for to hit like a boss lategame"... Uhm, Renekton is not an Auto-attack champ per ser, and your W is on a somewhat cooldown... Hence, you have to stack that BC on EVERY target.

Flat ArPen gives NOTHING noticable in lategame, might as well get flat AD to make your early (even) stronger...
    If you want ArPen, go with Last Whisper, AD + ArPen on all targets without requirements. And you see, as soon as the enemies come around 175 armor, which most do with just one item, then last Whisper is better than the 75 or 80 you can get from BC+Youmuu's+Runes. It's less expensive, saves you room for another item and let's you have flat AD runes...

Your post is just full of theoretical errors, i mean, flat ArPen doesn't really fit with how strong Renekton is early. And it's your early game you want to abuse on renekton as fuck. Cause' that's when you've got to dominate and get ahead, not wait for the lategame :S
    A "tanky" Renekton with Ulti on does more than enough damage to take down the needed targets without having to build BC...

Deleted
    Kassadin is always banned in lower ELO because people have NO idea how to play against him.

Early levels before 6 he's really bad, spam auto attacks on him, and if you see he's going in to Q you, Q him back and add some auto attacks, he's insanly easy to lane against imo, and I never ever lose to one. And for the love of god, don't first pick him.
    Last edited by mmoc1a017e4c54; 2012-05-08 at 04:15 PM.

You can probably shut down Rene top with a caster in early game.

Don't really see many of them anymore, but back in the day, someone like brand or malz would own Rene 9/10 times in laning phase.

>Oh they picked Kassadin, how cute of them
    >My team: GG Enemy got Kass.
    >Picks Talon
    >Proceeds to faceroll Kassadin.

Talon is a very good mid champ to know for ranked as you can stomp any Leblanc, Kassadin, and many other mids no problem with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not worth the ban and I don't really see him banned ever. He has a lot of counter picks and is also highly blue buff dependent. Also you can deny his farm with ease early game and if he gets no kills to snowball he doesn't really do anything other champs can't do better....so essentially he's just another high risk pick like katarina except katarina isn't banned.

I've heard of him being banned below 1600 elo but I've never seen him banned above that.

Made by dubbelbasse