Poll: Why are you reading this?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Valley of Strenght.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, didnt know dat there is a portal to orgri so as I discovered dat fact instantly set my hs to Dalaran
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Shattrath. Can take portal to Org/CoT and Isle of Quel'danas from there. Got dalaran ring so can teleport there easily already.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlisa View Post
    Where is your Hearth set?
    Dalaran.

It doesn't lag there, like in Stormwind City, and I've access to everything I need.

Netherstorm area 52;p

15+ Year Old Account
    Why anyone would have their hearth set anywhere other than Shatt/Dalaran (or Southern Kalimdor for mages) is beyond me.

On my rogue it changes a lot depending on what I'm up to, eg having it in K3 when camping TLPD or having it in Uldum when doing Archeology. They've thrown half a dozen ways of transportation at us by now (Org cloak, dala ring & portal, SMV neck, random teleport from arch, ...) so that I can pretty much always get to a major city. Alts are another story, they're all parked in Org.

18.11.2006-31.5.2012

Deleted
    Northern alliance base in Howling Fjord, for easier ToC dailies!

10+ Year Old Account
    In Orgrimmar where most people have it set. I would set it to Dalaran or Shattrath but i just don't feel like going through 2 loading screens. If i want to get to CoT i just use the portal to Uldum and fly the rest. What i would like to do is set the hearth for each race's home. So my blood elf would be Silvermoon, tauren would be Thunder Bluff and so on. But Blizzard made it so Orgrimmar has everything you need so that you don't have to go to other cities which makes the other cities like Undercity, Thunder Bluff, and Silvermoon ghost towns.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-05-05 at 03:03 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Valley of honor
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    In Orgrimmar in the little tauren village. The auctionhouse and bank are both outdoors (no need to dismount), the portals are right above and it's peaceful back there. All my chars have their hearth there.
    Additionally I have the dalaran ring on my main.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

10+ Year Old Account
    when I cancelled my subscription last year when they announced Pandas.. I made sure that the last place I logged off was the Waterfall in Orgrimmar

saying goodbye to WoW, I wanted to give my character a view worth remembering.. I'd like to think he'll forever be there enjoying the view of the waterfall in peace and serenity

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Goldshire

Cuz I can

(Not on Moonguard)
    Gnome Pride!

Dalaran:
    1. Not as many people
    2. Ah
    3. Bank
    4. Vendor's for mog sets
    5.Beautiful city
    6. Portal to SW if I ever need to go there

10+ Year Old Account
    Shattrath on my main, but I'll probably change it to Dalaran or Orgrimmar some time soon. While Shattrath is nice, Dalaran does everything Shattrath does and more.
    Varian: Look, I didn't touch your gunship, okay!
    Garrosh: I witnessed, with my eyes, your TESTICLES on my gunship!
    -Argent_Captain

Dalaran. Easy access to Caverns of Time, Orgrimmar, Northrend Dailies plus a lovely scenery. Also, profession trainers are next to a AH which is nice.

Silithus...Not sure why, I haven't used my hearth in a long time. My alts are set to SW though.

Org because of portals. If there were portals in all cities it would be in Silvermoon. I love that place with a passion.

Dal for 85s, SW/Org for my alts. So much more convenient with the portals and in case you run a Wrath raid for achieves/transmog, you can get there fairly quickly as opposed to boats/zeppelins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Undercity.