Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Off Genesis, any of the Sonic Games

Off Game Gear (I still has one! Remember Game Gear?!), NHL 95, mostly. Toronto, Montreal and Detroit were so OP in that edition!

On PC, DOOM95 Multiplayer with friends, the first UT (UT03 was still a year out), and Age of Mythology.

Finally, on N64, Mario64, Super Smash Bros, and the 2nd best shooter of all time (next to DOOM), Goldeneye.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Console:
    The Legends of Dragoon
    Halo

PC:
    Everquest
    Dark Age of Camelot
    "I'm always going to be there for you, even if it's only as an obstacle for you to overcome."

Ultima Online
    Quake2
    Starcraft

Deleted
    I think I was playing some Ps2 games like Klonoa 2 and all the Smackdown games

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    Everquest about 10 hours a day
    Exactly this!

Along with the original Day of Defeat.
    A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll, and if we feed them trolls then we don't eat no rolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    PC:
    DAoC - 8-10 hrs of RvR 7 days a week.
    Diablo 2

Console:
    Mostly Single player RPGs for the PS1 (Star Ocean, Final fantasy tactics, Legend of dragoon etc..)

Deleted
    mostly tactical ops and f-zero x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
    Console:
    The Legends of Dragoon
    Halo

PC:
    Everquest
    Dark Age of Camelot
    I was going to rebuke you and mention that there's no way that Halo is ten years old.

Then I looked it up.

My god, its over 10 years old
    Putin khuliyo

let me see,10 years ago,just Diablo2!

i would sound like an fool but i was probably playing Mario bros and takken 3.

Deleted
    I had to do a bit of digging around for release dates and a lot of the results genuinely surprised me. It's hard to believe that some of the games I enjoyed back then are now a decade old, since it doesn't really feel as if such a chunk of time has passed already. Though without rambling on too much, I was playing the likes of:

- The Legend of Dragoon
    - Vagrant Story
    - Final Fantasy IX
    - Worms Armageddon

10+ Year Old Account
    In other words, what did I play when I was 14... hmmmmmmmmmm

From what I can remember:

- Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
    - Civilization 2

aaaand I can't remember anything else than that =/. If we go +1 year I can add Freelancer but that's it.

Deleted
    I think this was the time I started beeing addicted to Dark age of Camelot... and ruined my macroeconmics studies ;o)

Anyway... got my graduation meanwwhile in business administration... and also was rr11 in DaoC^^

Have not been playing any other games for a while 10 years ago... basically WoW was the game that let me quit DAoC and the fact that a lot of IG-friends stopped playing.

Deleted
    10 years ago? Warcraft 3 came out at 2002 didnt it? If so, I certainly played that.
    Think I played Starcraft, Age of Empires 2, Tiberian Sun, Delta Force Task Force Dagger and probably alot of other smaller games. Pretty sure I still found games like Wacky Wheels, Dynablaster and Micro Machines 2 entertaining at an age of 10

I never had a playstation myself but I spent most of my life at a friends place anyway who had one! We played all kind of different games, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet and Clank.

Smash brothers melee was released around this time aswell I think. Definitely used alot of hours on this one.

Chalk me up as another EQ player. When I didn't have Water Polo/High School, I was playing EQ. Surprisingly, for as much as I played, I never hit max level. Highest I got was 55 when max was 65.

Still miss that game

Deleted
    Probably some PS2 games and gameboy games. Most likely some platform and adventure games and final fantasy.

Deleted
    Mario, Pokemon, Unreal tournament, Crash Bandicoot probably as well.