10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation [Bug] Beware of missing mounts!

Heya to ya all!

Just thought I would share a little note about a current bug that appeared on WoW, it's a bug that may make your paid/rewarded mounts disappear.
    This bug is currently a known bug at Blizzard, but unsure if they have announced it at all, as I haven't seen anything about it till I saw I was missing them.
    If I were you, I would just check your mount page, go through it so you can see if you may be missing anything. Would be a shame if something you paid for actually went into thin air.

So make sure to ticket a Game Master if any mount is missing, they will restore it and mail it to you!

Just wanted to share that.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I have the opposite issue, a mount that suddenly appeared in my list since sometime in MoP, that was never there before, the Quel'dorei Steed. I'm 100% sure that I never acquired it on any char.
    I wish there was a way to delete mounts, as I hate horses with a passion.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    I have the opposite issue, a mount that suddenly appeared in my list since sometime in MoP, that was never there before, the Quel'dorei Steed. I'm 100% sure that I never acquired it on any char.
    I think that happened to me and I was like "I don't...remember buying this one..." I just went with it's been a couple years since I would have bought it so I must have forgotten.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Thats the unicorn one, correct? I wish that would happen to me... I want one for my gnome. Spikey, pink haired gnome riding on a unicorn. Is there anything more awesome? My gnome's name is"Floofer" btw. I should really level him.

Thanks for the heads up! Off to screenshot my mount page.
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.