+2k Warlock / Shadow Priest

I play 2 classes ok, barely over 2k in 3's with both and think I know them pretty well...Warlock blows shadow out of the water!

To me shadow is the best wizard type design of any mmo ever..,so you see I really like shadow...but the fact is warlock is able to do so much more with much less...

Warlock is amazing now and looks to be just as good come WoD...priest on the other hand errrrrr

What happened to shadow of vanilla! Melting faces was the name of the game and shadow was a force to be reckoned with...

Any way like every other die hard shadow fan I'll still play it just really sad blizzard is not giving that spec more focus...
    Last edited by Cempa; 2014-08-13 at 10:08 PM.

Warlock was my first lvl 60 back in Vanilla, Priest my 2nd. Shadow was my favorite by far. PVP shadow simply owned.
    1) The thing that hurt shadow was when they removed Vamp Embrace from being a passive and maid it a weak cool down. Was a lot better getting passive heals vs being able to use a few little heals in form.
    2) Shadowform should reduce damage, not simply have armor.

When you look at the passive healing some classes have access too, it boggles the mind to think a healing class has inferior healing to a dps class.

Deleted
    Spriest is harder to master and very high demanding to comp setup. A good godcomp is better then MLS/D. Not to mention warlocks these days require 2 brain cells to play. That said, spriest could use a buff in terms of synergy with other classes.

While warlock is better, Spriests are very fun. Yeah they do need more attention from teammates than locks but honestly when you can free cast that shit you can still melt faces. Just not as good as before..

10+ Year Old Account
    are you not playing godcomp?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombino View Post
    are you not playing godcomp?
    He said he's over 2k as Shadow, so statistically... he's playing Shatreeplay
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    He said he's over 2k as Shadow, so statistically... he's playing Shatreeplay
    hehe :P

man, such a caster season!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombino View Post
    hehe :P

man, such a caster season!
    I should really hunt down a mage to play with on Live, haven't played Shatreeplay all expansion - and it's Shadow's only good comp QQ.

Instead I've been playing Beta, where Shadow is The kill target for every team with a melee ><

Deleted
    I should really hunt down a mage to play with on Live, haven't played Shatreeplay all expansion - and it's Shadow's only good comp QQ.

Instead I've been playing Beta, where Shadow is The kill target for every team with a melee ><
    atm FPS and WW/spriest/healer is kinda working. Fun also.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    atm FPS and WW/spriest/healer is kinda working. Fun also.
    On live or the beta?

I was running Feral + Shadow + Resto Shaman on the beta, and that's been one of my preferred beta comps so far - if the Feral stacks all the Healing Touch talents the amount of cross-healing we can do between the three of us is enough to temporarily survive warrior damage!

On live or the beta?

I was running Feral + Shadow + Resto Shaman on the beta, and that's been one of my preferred beta comps so far - if the Feral stacks all the Healing Touch talents the amount of cross-healing we can do between the three of us is enough to temporarily survive warrior damage!
    Lol what

Warrior damage still retarded?