Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't build my own car, I don't grow my own corn, I don't program my own computer games.
    I don't build my own computer, I much rather have a factory do it for me, and spend my time actually using it instead.

Just my take.

Deleted
    but the kalu'ak fishing pole remains the best one

10+ Year Old Account
    Why I haven't I built my own computer? Because I don't have the money for it. You think I'm using this 8 year old bucket out of nostalgia? Until the economy picks up, my ass can't even afford the extra money to get Mists of Pandaria, let alone a new computer. Fifteen bucks a month on WoW is the limit of my "funsies" budget.

Deleted
    That mount is sweet.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That mount looks wonderful, One of the best looking ones haha.

Deleted
    Blizzard still lying, trying to suggest the reduction in spirit cloth is by design while merrily putting spirit on all other healer drops. The argument is so flawed it beggars belief. I quit this game in 4.2 as a result of this - looks like I won’t be back any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    when it comes time to build a comp, anyone on site willing to help me build a correct computer within my price range?
    Make a post over in the Computer Forum and people will be happy to help!

Deleted
    Mount can walk on water, pretty imba oO

I hope you can fish from the back of the mount.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    2nd poll needs an extra option: I use a laptop..

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Its awesome to see a faction around Fishing for once. Secondary skills are going to have a lot more use this expansion than "farm a million mats so we can raid properly"
    what about those walrus dudes in wrath?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...435&CatId=4217

256gb $210, pretty good deal if you are in the US!
    Are you kidding me? Are the prices really so low in the US compared to Norway?

http://www.komplett.no/k/ki.aspx?sku=630676#extra - NOK 2599 = $447 lol

...or am I missing some difference between these 2?

No freaking way I'm gonna do every day same quests...

Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    No freaking way I'm gonna do every day same quests...
    It's not like dailies are a new thing to WoW...

For the poll, "If not, why haven't you built your computer?" For one answer it should be, "Because I can't afford to build my own computer so I had to buy a crappy one..."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWFlame View Post
    For the poll, "If not, why haven't you built your computer?" For one answer it should be, "Because I can't afford to build my own computer so I had to buy a crappy one..."
    Isn't building your own computer generally the cheaper option, though?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    I don't build my own car, I don't grow my own corn, I don't program my own computer games.
    I don't build my own computer, I much rather have a factory do it for me, and spend my time actually using it instead.

Just my take.
    Buying a premade branded PC (e.g. Dell, Alienware, HP (disclaimer - other brands are available)) means you are paying for advertising and customer service on top of the components, and thus they use cheap, generic components. They're OK for the family PC if all you want to do is browse the internet and play minesweeper, but any serious gamer wouldn't dream of buying one.

It's actually significantly cheaper to build your own and you'll end up with a much higher spec PC. Most suppliers will sell you bundles of motherboard, CPU (overclocked, thus adding even more value), cooler and RAM, pre-assembled for a small fee.

Future upgrades can become even cheaper too because if you want to you can reuse the case, PSU, DVD and HDDs.

Quote Originally Posted by stians View Post
    Yes, it is. See above.
    Last edited by Daedelus; 2012-05-06 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stians View Post
    Yup, see this list for an idea of what you can get for cheap prices!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    Blizzard still lying, trying to suggest the reduction in spirit cloth is by design while merrily putting spirit on all other healer drops. The argument is so flawed it beggars belief. I quit this game in 4.2 as a result of this - looks like I won’t be back any time soon.
    What a lame reason for quitting. The main reason there is more cloth without spirit is that spirit is of zero use to mages and warlocks, and cloth with spirit is only of use to priests. There is lots of mail without spirit too. I don't see the problem. You can always reforge. QED.

Deleted
    I don't build my own computer cause I'm gaming on a freaking laptop! Not much choice considering I can only afford one computer and I need it both at home, in my student apartment and at school, oh and at the company where I'm doing my master thesis as well