Thread: PvP 10-Cap

PvP 10-Cap

Nothing helpful inparticular to those of you people on forum looking for advice, more of a recruitment than anything else. Ive been meaning to create a new character and just straight pvp him all the way 10-85 through. I was wondering if anyone would like to part take in such activities. Ive done this before but only made it to the high 30's if i remember, stopped because i was by myself. So if anyone would like to take part reply to this post. I have skype/vent and obviously a mic if im using those...will be fun =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where does your gold come from, and where does your gear come from? PvPing from ten through to eighty-five is a massive time and money loss.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I have a large amass of gold and i have boa gear/weapons.. its not really a waste of money because its all for fun and aside from that its not really a waste of time if you get cap. The way im interpreting the game is strictly PvP, so furthermore its simply enhancing my overall understanding of each individual skill as well as sharpening my keybindings and overall skill. The way i see it, its just a large benefit..but i can see where you are coming from, its not for everyone i suppose.