Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Why would it have an effect only on the nipples? Why not the rest of the skin?
    You "nipple skin" is relatively thin. Your "body skin" is too think to absorb the chemical. I will say in couple of weeks we will start to hear about kids shooting it anally since the absorption rate there is the greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    You "nipple skin" is relatively thin. Your "body skin" is too think to absorb the chemical. I will say in couple of weeks we will start to hear about kids shooting it anally since the absorption rate there is the greatest.
    why doesnt it work with the skin inside your mouth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    This is literally the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, second to planking. Only 13 year olds would find this funny... -.-"
    Or stoners. Not that there's any difference.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't read all the replies yet, but did anyone notice the PONY behind him on our right? (his left)

I think I see another PONY in the crook of his right elbow as well ~.^

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I do it all the time. Depends on what brand you use though. You're not going to get anywhere with Colgate.
    Best of luck! Pretty sure it's still legal too

Just stay hydrated and ride ze wave!

Pics or it didnt happen.

Either way i dont see why it wouldnt work, people do so many other retarded things to get high lol.

Not sure if I should laugh or cry about this. It's so stupid I could laugh but the fact someone actually decided they would rub toothpaste on their nipples one day just to see what happens makes knocks my "Hope for Humanity" meter down another peg.

well, this takes the cake of people taking alcohol anally to avoid cops from smelling their breath.

Deleted
    I do it all the time. Depends on what brand you use though. You're not going to get anywhere with Colgate.
    Best of luck! Pretty sure it's still legal too

Just stay hydrated and ride ze wave!

Gotta use those chinese toothpastes, they've got all the wierd crap in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one to the right is likely a pink version of Princess Celestia (unless there are now Princess Cadence toys) and the one to the left in the crook of his elbow is likely Twilight Sparkles assuming that's the color of the mane.

I hope this information was very useful to you.

haha! Indeed it was! *gets out Crayolas & writes down the info

/thank you! ~.^

I've honestly tried some chinese products. It felt like skin was on fire for a lil' bit. Nooooo clue what was in that stuff but never again.
    Mostly just lead lol.

Just look how happy it makes him, now I just have to try this.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one to the right is likely a pink version of Princess Celestia (unless there are now Princess Cadence toys) and the one to the left in the crook of his elbow is likely Twilight Sparkles assuming that's the color of the mane.

I hope this information was very useful to you.
    It makes me glad that isn't, in fact, Mr. Hyneman.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Buttchugging all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    What I find disturbing in this picture is that My Little Pony toy in the corner of this man's room

Jamie, I always thought you were weird...
    or, it is not 'this man's room' but a room in this man's house ... possible shared with a partner, possibly a child. Women and children have been known to have 'pretty' toys, and leave them in places people can see them ... though, it could be his and/or his boyfriends. The picture doesn't say much

I always thought Jaime was gay anyway though ... someone that obsessed with having a perfectly clean white shirt 100% of the time and the anal retentive way he is about the shop's cleanliness and organization is usually (stereotypically) an attribute of a homosexual male.

slightly on topic ... what kind of high is it supposedly? most chemical highs are all different. Marijuana, alcohol, salvia, cocaine, lsd, mdma, opium, ketamine ... each have their unique feeling ...

Quote Originally Posted by loganroth51 View Post
    The urbandictionary definition is disgusting....... wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by ThargixEchoes View Post
    And @ urbandictionry, that is just disturbing : o
    I told you: don't look it up.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? This caught on? You guys will honestly participate in practically anything so you can pretend to not be newfriends.

I'm interested in seeing the news about people getting sent to the ER for trying something like this.

Oh how I love you, natural selection.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    why doesnt it work with the skin inside your mouth?
    If the skin in your mouth was like that, there would be little point in having a liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    If the skin in your mouth was like that, there would be little point in having a liver.
    im not sure i follow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is that a pony in the background? Bro is making bronies look bad...