Hunter Forums opinion if im succeeding in my class, and what I could improve on

Hey, well got my last parse on my last Ultraxion kill, wasn't heroic since my guild was working all night on heroic Zon'ozz, which we finally downed...but anywho, Just wanted some others to look over my log since quite frankly ive yet to run with a hunter that can out dps me, this log I ended the fight at around 41k. If you notice anything that could be fixed, please feel free to let me know!

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3793&e=4054

Deleted
    You clipped your ES a couple of times, try to avoid that

Pets are bugged in Ultrax.. If you look at your pets log, he cast "Dash" 7 times wasting focus, thus lower damage gained from Wild Hunt. Pets also don't Auto Cast Rabid on this fight either, so macro it into some of your shots. You pet should be doing about 1k more.

Thanks for the imput you two, I always forget to set rabid off of auto cast lol, and dash for the matter, But I think the only time I clipped my ES was when I got a LnL I hit the 2nd one a millisecond too early, but ill post another log on my next heroic parse, once again thanks! im logged out in PvE gear, but I have every single piece of gear out of normal DS I can get besides the gloves off of morchock, which puts me at a 398 ilvl, was just making sure doing 41k is up to par for my gear.

eh for the most part dps on ultrax is up and down over weeks and weeks of kills for me. It all depends on your role and how many fading lights you get, and if you are the one doing parsing. Everyones recount ect will read differently because of the fading light mechanic. Just make sure you are the one recording the logs because that will show the correct and highest parse.

40k+ is a totally respectable dps for 398.

Alright word, good to know! and sadly that parse isn't from my log, I haven't taken the time to go through setting all that up, which I will after I get back from the farm, leaving in an hour or so, thanks for everyones imput, once again!

DoT uptimes look fine, which is generally an indication that your performance was about what you would expect. Analyzing explosive shot clipping becomes tricky when it's not your own log.

Why were you using your wolf instead of a Ravager? You raid is missing the 4% physical debuff, but you have an elemental shaman for 5% crit.

Yea I was, Actually I started the fight by pre casting CotW with my cat, then switched to my ravager and I dismissed my pet and summoned my wolf for for CotW during hero, also to mention, worked on it again this week and made sure not to clip explosives, and gained 3k+ dps on top of using rabid manually and turning dash off. Just for personal information, and just because I don't have the time to look it up, what other classes bring the 4% physical debuff? arms warriors and combat rogues is what I thought them to be, might be wrong though

Arms warriors, combat rogues, and frost DKs.