Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    They shit on cars. Make a ruckus in the mornings.
    But it's a pleasant ruckus.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    Anyone watch Flashforward?
    *Watched, the show is already cancelled. As for your reference, it was crows there wasn't it? And that was in the middle of Africa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone should send this article to Alex Jones, he probably knows whats going on.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Deleted
    2012 just sayin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Someone should send this article to Alex Jones, he probably knows whats going on.
    HAARP probably, controlled by NWO.

10+ Year Old Account
    A youtube compilation of several interesting and recent events - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk-3M...eature=related or just search youtube for "2012 Something is going on"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEWTrYB-ERA - "The Strange Sounds Phenomenon: A Comprehensive Chronological Compilation" youtube. The sounds started being documented around March of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocytan View Post
    A youtube compilation of several interesting and recent events - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk-3M...eature=related or just search youtube for "2012 Something is going on"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEWTrYB-ERA - "The Strange Sounds Phenomenon: A Comprehensive Chronological Compilation" youtube. The sounds started being documented around March of last year.

Heh I did not watch that entire video, but the explosion in the back of the traffic report was weird as hell.

this has happened before in california, the culprit was algae producing neurotoxins had a "bloom", and the fish ate the algae and the pelicans/dolphins ate the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    But it's a pleasant ruckus.
    That sir is an opinion, one I hardily disagree with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    My personal problem with that theory is, they claim El Nino causes the death of sardines, which causes a massive die off of birds...all at the same time? I mean starving to death seems like it would be a process that would effect them all differently, not something where they are like "lol 4:43 pm..time to drop dead!"
    Where did you get that? No report has stated that the deaths occurred at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuters
    At least 1,200 birds, mostly pelicans, washed up dead along a stretch of Peru's northern Pacific coastline in recent weeks, health officials said, after an estimated 800 dolphins died in the same area in recent months.

"We're starting from the hypothesis that it's because the birds are young and unable to find enough food for themselves, and also because the sea temperature has risen and anchovies have moved elsewhere," said Deputy Agriculture Minister Juan Rheineck.

Link

Officials also suspect that the dolphins succumbed to a viral outbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    A viral epidemic outbreak was linked to similar deaths of marine wildlife in Peru in the past, as well as in Mexico and the United States.

Analysis on the dolphins so far suggested they had contracted a morbillivirus, which belongs to the same group as the measles virus in humans, Stefan Austermuehle of a local NGO, Mundo Azul, told the BBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayl View Post
    Where did you get that? No report has stated that the deaths occurred at the same time.

well it does not say they died at the same time, but they all washed up at the same time, obviously not down to the minute..but the time it would take to die of starvation would be spread over days I would imagine.

well it does not say they died at the same time, but they all washed up at the same time, obviously not down to the minute..but the time it would take to die of starvation would be spread over days I would imagine.
    they dont actually mean literally at the same time.

I guess it all depends on what you trust. I trust my judgment and say, yeah, birds and fish en mass have died in the past, but not at not such a large number, and so frequently as in the last 4 or 5 years. There is something more going on. To say what it is.. yeah.. I have no honest clue. Though it really is starting to look like electromagnetic.

Just look at the reports.. eye witness accounts of the birds just falling from the sky. Some, speculated to be alive and healthy, just crashing full force into the ground, every single one of them. What's the deal with that? Can somebody explain that to me... because healthy birds just don't fly into the ground. My buddy at IU said a lecture in Biology was about this INCREASING phenomenon, and was pointing to some of the incidents being electromagnetic and not contaminate based. Though.. you can take my word for a grain of salt.
    Last edited by Jokerfiend; 2012-05-07 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    There is a thing in a town in TN where people are hearing loud booms and nobody has figured out what it's from yet. Or that was the case last I saw an article about it.

The KY, GA, AK, Greece and Spain thing I think is referencing last year (or the year before?) where there were incidents of birds falling out of the sky. In the cases relevant to the areas that are relevant to me at least the cause of that turned out to benign.

Any time something like that happens people look for conspiracies, but in nature shit just happens sometimes.
    I'm familiar with the wildlife die-offs, and the silly "weird sounds in the sky!" videos that have been making the rounds since last year. But I was hoping the person I asked would answer my question in his own words. Man, everyone's been spoiling my fun lately!

The animal deaths en masse are nothing new, but they seem to be getting a lot more coverage in the press than they used to. I guess die-offs are the new "shark attack!"

Quote Originally Posted by USGS
    According to USGS NWHC records, there have been 188 mortality events across the country involving 1,000 birds or more during the past 10 years (2000 - 2010). In 2009, individual events included one in which 50,000 birds died from avian botulism in Utah; 20,000 from the same disease in Idaho; and 10,000 bird deaths in Washington from a harmful algal bloom.

Mass mortality events occur in other animal populations as well, according to the USGS NWHC. For example, prairie dog colonies in the West can be destroyed by sylvatic plague, which can then kill off the highly endangered black-footed ferret that preys on prairie dogs exclusively. The USGS NWHC is involved with developing vaccines, delivered through bait, which can immunize prairie dogs against plague.

In the 1970's and 1980's, most USGS NWHC die-off investigations involved large numbers of waterfowl deaths from avian cholera, avian botulism, and lead poisoning; in the 1990's, the USGS NWHC was highly involved in investigating the emergence of West Nile virus in North America. In 2008, the USGS NWHC discovered the cause of white-nose syndrome, a fungal disease that has devastated cave hibernating bat species in the Northeastern U.S.
    And that's just in the United States. I wish people didn't have such a desire to invent conspiracies to explain things which already have perfectly valid explanations.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 04:44 PM ----------

It's like you didn't even notice the quote I posted. Here, I'll try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuters
    At least 1,200 birds, mostly pelicans, washed up dead along a stretch of Peru's northern Pacific coastline in recent weeks, health officials said, after an estimated 800 dolphins died in the same area in recent months.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I guess it all depends on what you trust. I trust my judgment and say, yeah, birds and fish en mass have died in the past, but not at not such a large number, and so frequently as in the last 4 or 5 years.
    I just posted a USGS press release that shows that's not true. You can find similar figures from various agencies, private and governmental. They can and have happened in even greater numbers, and more frequently. It's cyclical, and the causes are varied.

There is something more going on. To say what it is.. yeah.. I have no honest clue. Though it really is starting to look like electromagnetic.
    Can you please explain what you mean by "electromagnetic" and what source you're attributing that to? I'm not trying to be rude, it's just a cryptic thing to say and you're not expressing yourself clearly.

I'm familiar with the wildlife die-offs, and the silly "weird sounds in the sky!" videos that have been making the rounds since last year. But I was hoping the person I asked would answer my question in his own words. Man, everyone's been spoiling my fun lately!

The animal deaths en masse are nothing new, but they seem to be getting a lot more coverage in the press than they used to. I guess die-offs are the new "shark attack!"

And that's just in the United States. I wish people didn't have such a desire to invent conspiracies to explain things which already have perfectly valid explanations.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 04:44 PM ----------

It's like you didn't even notice the quote I posted. Here, I'll try again.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 04:50 PM ----------

I just posted a USGS press release that shows that's not true. You can find similar figures from various agencies, private and governmental. They can and have happened in even greater numbers, and more frequently. It's cyclical, and the causes are varied.

Can you please explain what you mean by "electromagnetic" and what source you're attributing that to? I'm not trying to be rude, it's just a cryptic thing to say and you're not expressing yourself clearly.
    Electromagnetic.. this is what birds navigate with, they use the Earth's magnetic field to navigate, much like a Fish uses a bladder. If the Earth's magnetic field, let's say malfunctions, like before or after seismic activity. Then birds brains go haywire and then would then change course because the field changed. Dolphins use the same navigation.. which is why Sonar, used in Subs, really fucks Whales and Dolphins.

Deleted
    Electromagnetic.. this is what birds navigate with, they use the Earth's magnetic field to navigate, much like a Fish uses a bladder. If the Earth's magnetic field, let's say malfunctions, like before or after seismic activity. Then birds brains go haywire and then would then change course because the field changed. Dolphins use the same navigation.. which is why Sonar, used in Subs, really fucks Whales and Dolphins.
    whilst this is true im not sure why it would cause mass deaths in dolphins and also why mostly pelicans were affected. if it was a magnetic shift or something every migratory bird would just not know where t ofly it would not kill them. There are multiple experiments testing both magnetic effects on birds sense of direction and also genetics effects. (two groups of the same species took two different routes for migration yet when cross bred they take an average route) i will find the journals if people really want but i cant be arsed to sift through my old lecture notes at this very moment.

el nino however could have caused a massive upwelling of nutrients causing algal blooms similar to the red tides which may have infected a common prey item which eaten in high enough numbers may have led to a build up of said toxin which in other species that have a varied diet may not be fatal. or the upwelling could have brought up some was from that damn russian nuke factory you all love so much!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And before that it was a bunch of dolphins.

I would think of something as powerful as H.A.A.R.P 's technology at first, it's not the first time it happens nor the first place.

I mean, if you really think it's a coincidence, think it again. Sure coincidences do exist, but, are they happening month after month? hehe... no.

Quote Originally Posted by hellfellow View Post
    whilst this is true im not sure why it would cause mass deaths in dolphins and also why mostly pelicans were affected. if it was a magnetic shift or something every migratory bird would just not know where t ofly it would not kill them. There are multiple experiments testing both magnetic effects on birds sense of direction and also genetics effects. (two groups of the same species took two different routes for migration yet when cross bred they take an average route) i will find the journals if people really want but i cant be arsed to sift through my old lecture notes at this very moment.

el nino however could have caused a massive upwelling of nutrients causing algal blooms similar to the red tides which may have infected a common prey item which eaten in high enough numbers may have led to a build up of said toxin which in other species that have a varied diet may not be fatal. or the upwelling could have brought up some was from that damn russian nuke factory you all love so much!
    Well, I agree. Though a mass of dolphins beached themselves not to long ago in Argentina, which would be caused by electromagnetic. 1 or 2 isn't uncommon, but large pod. That is pretty rare. Like I said, some cases are explained and I have no doubts about it. Though you can't explain why(seemingly) healthy birds in the 100s or even 1000s, just fly straight into the ground. This is happening with more frequency along fault lines.

Dolphins use the same navigation.. which is why Sonar, used in Subs, really fucks Whales and Dolphins.
    Hahahah what?

Sonar is using sound waves and interpreting their echos to "see" objects under the ocean. It has nothing to do with electromagnetism at all.

What sort of stuff are you smoking, exactly?

if there was ever a moment for the crazy haired aliens dude meme...