Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noviskers View Post
    I think they should put the beads as part of the chest piece so that they are lower and so that they don't look ridiculous when the character turns their head.
    Blizzard? Making a chest piece that is not only a texture of the bare chest? Not in this century.

I find it unfortunate that the beads are bound to the head as well, and the size of the beads is indeed a little odd to me, but otherwise I think it is a good looking tier. The wide hat has the theme I was very much looking forward to in MoP.

Somehow I feel the Tier 14 isn't finished yet, the belt for example looks to have a rope on it like the starting zone ropes but it is just a flat texture this time. Same goes for the rope and the bead that's near the neck on the chest texture. I'll reserve my judgment till launch, but I do agree it looks really flat all together it could use some more 3d stuff and the helm beads should be on the chest indeed.

Tier 14 Preview

Good thing I have a transmog set already in the works.

Red version looks absolutely amazing.

Looks pretty good on Pandaren but awful on the human model! Obviously its still a work in progress but the helm needs to be reworked on the male human model.

I agree, the Red and Black version is stunning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Hasn't anybody seen Kung Fu Panda 2?

All we need with that set is an ability to throw our Hat of Doom!

Also... after watching the animations on the Character viewer that the OP posted... Blood Elf race has been indefinately stricken off my Monk list... due to them looking seemingly like Ballerinas when performing the Spinning Kick animation.
    Last edited by r3d3mpt10n; 2012-05-17 at 09:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just bother by the light effect under the shoulder piece. :-/
    It's quite ugly to see a plain yellow / red texture on something that is supposed to be some kind of cloth/leather.

Looks great, Can't wait.

I want a jade-recolor for Mistweavers or GTFO.

Deleted
    It looks amazing on other big-sized races too.

What's with all the hate on the prayer beads? I love the giant beads - it's a real life thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hongshui View Post
    What's with all the hate on the prayer beads? I love the giant beads - it's a real life thing.
    It's not the fact that they're there, it's more the fact that they're too much like a choker rather than the long necklace that it's supposed to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    It's not the fact that they're there, it's more the fact that they're too much like a choker rather than the long necklace that it's supposed to be.
    Nah, i like it I've seen the exact same hat before but i can't quite remember where. hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hongshui View Post
    So far in this thread I seen nothing but love for the beads. But I like the set except the beads, they look too much like anal beads man lol. That was first thing that popped in my head when I seen the set. I thought sup with the anal beads? Thats my beef lol.