Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    It appears offiicial that Group Finder will be SERVER based come 1.3. (Check out IGN exclusive for the facts)
    I like this idea...but I'm sure lots of people will not.
    I beleive it is a good compromise

They are also doing Server Transfers for the low pop servers
    I'm guessing the biggest servers like Fatman will be off limits for these though...
    (I should suggest The Ebon Hawk for anyone wanting RP-PvE on the east cost...cause we are awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Seen it for years but sadly the masses are more caught up in asking for raid and dungeon nerfs, improvements to LFD/R, more welfare gear that requires more repetitive grind of the same content, more ways to feed cash to the vanity shop and so on to see the general lack of content.

If people asked them selfs what they wanted to do when logging in and then proceeded to put as much effort in demanding that as they do the things I just mentioned perhaps the developers would feel forced to actually make up some new content instead of just trucking along with the cheap per user dungeon/raid content.

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 11:21 PM ----------

It's the only true sandbox MMO, it's been casualized over the years and now only a shadow of it's former glory, the idea that is EvE and what it once was will always hold a place in my heart though.

If you're spending 100m + (or whatever budget you have) on a game, you need the masses to get the sums to work. I'm sure all gamers would in an ideal world have 4 or 5 huge and successful MMOs of various types, but the market doesn't work like that.

I hanker for the days of SWG as well on a certain level.