1000 dollar bet that Obama will win the presidential election

Take away ALL of your political opinions and bias for one second and pretend you are making a logical financial decision. That is what I did when I bet my father 1000 dollars that Obama will win the next presidential election. Who is it a better investment for, me or my father?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong forum for this.

judging by the highly religious state of USA, I think Obama saying yes for gay marriage sealed the deal for whoever runs against him.

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cepheid View Post
    Take away ALL of your political opinions and bias for one second and pretend you are making a logical financial decision. That is what I did when I bet my father 1000 dollars that Obama will win the next presidential election. Who is it a better investment for, me or my father?
    tell your dad to buy invest the money well.. you just gambled $1000 on the least qualified guy in any room he walks into.. who now actually has a record that people can see
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    judging by the highly religious state of USA, I think Obama saying yes for gay marriage sealed the deal for whoever runs against him.
    Depends on the age of the voters. I hope Obama wins though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see a point to this thread. We have already had a poll thread for votes, and we have the stickies for all the candidates. This will just spawn the same discussions, which are already located there.