Movie - Multiboxing Enhancement Shaman - PvP

I posted a video of a full EoTS with my shaman team. Unfortunately the horde were awful in the BG so you don't really get to see any close fights, but hopefully others enjoy some of the enhancement burst. I'd say the best part of the video is at 8:34. My four toons have conquest weapons, conquest trinket, and the rest is upgraded honor gear. Not great gear, but not terrible, either.

Last edited by Owltoid; 2013-01-19 at 01:55 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol,,, looks like nothing but fun. Thanks for posting.

Wish I had the time and equip to mbox
    Operation Red Wing

Well that is one way to make enha in pvp viable xD

You really don't need great equipment to multibox. I'm doing it on a 4 year old computer (that was nice back in the day) that isn't anything special. You really just need RAM - an SSD helps for load times, too.

I didn't realize that mobile users (e.g. iPhone) couldn't see the video. That's the way I usually browse the forum so if anyone is interested an on a mobile device, here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV2Salnn2pw

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    How does a boxer bring the team back together after losing a few members?
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    How does a boxer bring the team back together after losing a few members?
    Generally 3 ways:

1) manually spamming a /follow keybind that is being broadcasted to the entire team, the /follow command has a limited range though, so if a 'slave' is too far away you will need to run into the range before that toon will start following the master again
    2) a feature called strobing. which is basically an addon called jamba that constanly spams /follow, i.e. the addon takes care of everything
    3) by using a combination of interact with target and click to move, where the slaves will try to interact with an npc or an enemy player, and run up to that target (e.g. your toons were feared all over the place and you have no tremor, then you can target an enemy and spam an interact with target keybind, and your slaves will run up to that target, i.e. your team is back together by engaging combat)

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you zenga. I'm am due for a computer upgrade. I just might look into this just for a little change in game play.
    Operation Red Wing