Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Paintbucket the planet!

Considering that nation-bashing is really unproductive ( and against the rules), I urge you to behave and not to post anything bad related to any country that you might not have a passion for.

Here's the template and here's mine.
    Last edited by mmoce34c5c495d; 2012-05-11 at 08:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this a typical example of 4chan, or is this picture bad even for that board?
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Deleted
    Perhaps you should not post at all, if you're not interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wentwell View Post
    Perhaps you should not post at all, if you're not interested.
    Your original post was linking to a meme-style image, and it was a really terrible meme image. If you don't want negative opinions then perhaps you shouldn't post it for all to see as not everyone will like it.

Your original post was basically "Here is an image, I won't bump this again" too so it offered no context either to what it was for. Also your links seem broken, though that might just be my route to the server it's hosted on that's dodgy.

And your avatar is freaking me out.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2012-05-10 at 10:44 PM.
    My Brand!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    Your original post was linking to a meme-style image, and it was a really terrible meme image. If you don't want negative opinions then perhaps you shouldn't post it for all to see as not everyone will like it.

Your original post was basically "Here is an image, I won't bump this again" too so it offered no context either to what it was for. Also your links seem broken, though that might just be my route to the server it's hosted on that's dodgy.
    the links work fine and the context is obvious, here's the planet .. paintbucket it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    the links work fine and the context is obvious, here's the planet .. paintbucket it
    None of that was there when I made my original post but okay, I'll paintbucket the planet!

http://imgur.com/yZnFy
    Suck it, planet!
    My Brand!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post

And your avatar is freaking me out.
    I see what made you say that, and I admit that it was partially my fault (the other part is related to a site bug). There is no need to further elaborate.
    Last edited by mmoce34c5c495d; 2012-05-11 at 08:30 PM.

I added Antarctica and New Zealand to the map:P
    Last edited by Wrien; 2012-05-10 at 11:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i49.tinypic.com/miyrd.png

earthling!

Linkified large image -Arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-05-21 at 04:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-05-21 at 04:45 PM.

Imo us should be split up into the states, since were pretty much 50 different countries, with different cultures. But yeah ill post one when I am on something that can use paint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people like England (or britain)? It's a vile place lol I want to leave this failing, pathetic excuse of a country as soon as I can lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    If I got 50k gold for every error since diablo launched, I'd be able to buy a proper weapon.
    "I will now attempt to run away but first I will forget to close my chat window! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-05-11 at 10:06 PM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggyballs View Post
    Why do people like England (or britain)? It's a vile place lol I want to leave this failing, pathetic excuse of a country as soon as I can lol
    'cause apparently it looks nice here from the outside.
    You have to live here for a while to see the terrible bits, and once you see them what has been seen cannot be unseen.
    Fortunately the terrible bits are generally people, and they don't last long.
    Also agree with Zero2ninE, and wish more people would. Screw nationality, dividing up this tiny rock making it smaller than it already is is a waste of time considering how awesome we could be as a whole.
    Ah well. *goes back into hiding in a virtual world*

Deleted
    Weeaboo detected

Last edited by Arlee; 2012-05-21 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Weeaboo detected

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eiqdD.jpg[IMG]
    You should've made it pink and blue for Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HeJa5.png[IMG]
    +1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    'cause apparently it looks nice here from the outside.
    You have to live here for a while to see the terrible bits, and once you see them what has been seen cannot be unseen.
    Fortunately the terrible bits are generally people, and they don't last long.
    Also agree with Zero2ninE, and wish more people would. Screw nationality, dividing up this tiny rock making it smaller than it already is is a waste of time considering how awesome we could be as a whole.
    Ah well. *goes back into hiding in a virtual world*
    Totally know where you're coming from lol
    "The grass is always greener" - "You never know what you had until it's gone" etc etc.
    Just be thankful you do not live here, most of the people are awful, we let ANYONE just walk in then hand them free benefits and housing, economy is in tatters cos we bail out countries in less debt than us...it's stupid.
    I used to dream about living in certain countries...now I just dream about living in any country that isn't here :/
    If I got 50k gold for every error since diablo launched, I'd be able to buy a proper weapon.
    "I will now attempt to run away but first I will forget to close my chat window! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggyballs View Post
    Totally know where you're coming from lol
    "The grass is always greener" - "You never know what you had until it's gone" etc etc.
    Just be thankful you do not live here, most of the people are awful, we let ANYONE just walk in then hand them free benefits and housing, economy is in tatters cos we bail out countries in less debt than us...it's stupid.
    I used to dream about living in certain countries...now I just dream about living in any country that isn't here :/
    Can we not ruin the thread with nation bashing?

I personally live in the UK and love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Can we not ruin the thread with nation bashing?

I personally live in the UK and love it.
    I can bash my own country. It's my opinion. If you don't agree, then don't agree but don't tell me I can't

Thanks.

Deleted
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-05-21 at 04:43 PM.