How does this video have so many views?

Holy cow...what is this series?

and why is the main singer in a bunny suit? I couldn't tell you.

though "why does this have so many views?" have you seen the adorable baby/puppy/kitten videos on youtube? It's insane. Maybe the song is just catchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    and why is the main singer in a bunny suit? I couldn't tell you.

though "why does this have so many views?" have you seen the adorable baby/puppy/kitten videos on youtube? It's insane. Maybe the song is just catchy.
    My GF linked me videos earlier today of this rottweiler playing with this YOUNG kitten had like 56 million views, was crazy high.

I remember a video a while back whose name I forgot. It was some low quality foreign video of some guys wrestling with nothing interesting at all. It had 200+ million views and was in the top video most viewed youtube video, and no one knew why.

Deleted
    Anime = Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
    Vocal = Aya Hirano (She´s also the Voice actress of the main character)
    Rank = #146 on myanimelist,com (myanimelist,net/anime/849/Suzumiya_Haruhi_no_Yuuutsu

The Anime is supposed to be a comedy anime. And then out of nothing there is this scene, where Haruhi Suzumiya has to sing this song instead a friend of hers. Aya Hirano , the voice actress of Haruhi is one of the best japan singers out there. It was mind blowing :>

(my english sucks as always, i know T.T)

Edit: Bunny suit because of a school event in the anime at the same time :>
    Last edited by mmoc1e3d7eac60; 2012-05-12 at 02:04 AM.