[Movies] Best Movie Services?

Hey, I love movies, but I obviously can't go see every one in the cinema, or buy each on dvd. What's the best service to watch movies at a discounted price? I know a lot of people use Netflix, but I have heard huge complaints of waiting months for films to show up at your door, and that their selection isn't that great. I'm not really aware of any others aside from redbox, which only holds ~15 different films at a time.

Things I am looking for:
    • HUGE selection on films mostly focusing on movies from the past 20 years (Grainy films give me headaches =/ )
    • Easy availability (Prefer delivery/instant streaming)
    • Under $20/month

Thanks for your suggestions!

Also, I am firmly against pirating entertainment or software, so please don't suggest that.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly i'd say netflix, but it's really not that great

10+ Year Old Account
    netflix was great a couple years ago.. but they lost so many good movies and acquired plenty of trash over the years.

unfortunately netflix would be your best bet. HULU has a lot of shows, but they do not give you the entire series most times (anime series for example).
    Red box is good, but you can only rent two movies at a time and it has to be returned by the next day for it to not cost more than a dollar.
    Xfinity is moving into streaming, but i do not know how much it costs. you would have to research this.

Blockbuster, same as redbox.

As someone who has/still does look into movie services, I'm sorry to say netflix is pretty much your best and cheapest chose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Streaming Netflix is the best experience I've had thusfar. Hulu isn't bad, but they are still building up their selection.