Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    i play Alliance alot and i never win so i swich to horde guess what i never win there to lol but i do see at times and if its a call to arms sometimes allys win 5 in row or a a differnt time horde wins like non stop really
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

Deleted
    step 1. buy friends
    step 2. go 5 man premades, makes it ALOT more fun and increases the chance of winning
    step 3. win all teh bgs!

I don't understand people ''crying'' about randoms. why would you do it alone?

I switched from Horde to Alliance. Best call I ever made. Instead of struggling to get into PUG group RBG's because the Guilds on the Horde side of my server are absurdly insular (if you are not 2k no way), I earned myself a spot in a top 5 PVP Guild on my server: Arthas. I now get to run RBG's almost every night and there is always PVP going on.

It also does not hurt that on Arthas Alliance win AV 85% of the time. I hated losing AV almost every single time I went in there. The rest of the Reg BG's are a pretty even split as usual.

Your results may vary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maples View Post
    On my main:
    Alterac Valley 227/407 (56%)
    Arathi Basin battles 429/845 (51%)
    Battle for Gilneas battles 227/389 (58%)
    Eye of the Storm battles 202/456 (44%)
    Strand of the Ancients battles 206/405 (51%)
    Twin Peaks battles 166/307 (54%)
    Warsong Gulch battles 485/929 (52%)
    Isle of Conquest battles 180/341 (53%)
    total 2122/4079 (52%)

All my other chars add 2350 more BG's with similar results.

PS don't believe the BG played and BG wins (so the total) in your statistics, mine were ~100 BGs off.
    You didn't say what your main was (Alliance/Horde, etc.).

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 04:52 PM ----------

If anyone wants the link from earlier.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2012-05-12 at 06:37 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

so losing 21 twin peak matches in a row to horde was just my mind playing tricks on me? really wow i didnt know , thanks for clearing that up !

10+ Year Old Account
    I was alliance for 4 years before I switched to horde a few months ago... and honestly... it's the same on both sides. It really is. Alliance MIGHT be ever so slightly winning a few more bgs than horde as a total because of the human racial. (By slightly winning a few more, I mean like by maybe 1.000001% more than Horde.) But the truth is, and I think someone stated it before, its random. The people, the gear, the comps are all random when you que up. Because of that it is impossible to tell which side is really better.

Me and my gladiator friend (who is also my real life friend, tee hee!) que up for random bgs all the time (as horde) and usually win. But sometimes he gets his ass kicked even when I am helping him fight off others while in skype, it just dont matter. There is absolutely no sense in saying one side is better than the other.

I bounce between the two factions every few months for unrelated reasons, and in my experience the success rate of randoms is roughly the same on both sides.

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 01:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sariengrey View Post
    so losing 21 twin peak matches in a row to horde was just my mind playing tricks on me? really wow i didnt know , thanks for clearing that up !
    If you're done being a sarcastic ass... he points is that 21 matches is an extremely small sample size and not a valid representation of any sort of statistical relationship between faction and success rate in random BGs.

Come back when you've done a couple hundred matches on both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arandan View Post
    hey furio13 (is 13 your age?
    Why?

Do you like talking to 13 year old boys on the internet you disgusting perv?

Just going to leave these here.

Both sides win, both sides lose, sometimes even tie.

edit: even though it says we capped, you can see in the chat in the bottom right of the first one that it was a tie.
    Last edited by Malgru; 2012-05-13 at 06:17 AM.