Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Colour customizable to match varying armor sets might of been a good option from a sales point of view I'd of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I think I'll hold on to my CE and turn a small profit on it instead.
    Why ...you arent a true D3 fan then...me ill just keep mine ...and buy th e10 that will stay on the shelve in my small town I think we have 20 CE at the store 10 ordered and only 10 people lay in our 600 people village.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Why ...you arent a true D3 fan then...me ill just keep mine ...and buy th e10 that will stay on the shelve in my small town I think we have 20 CE at the store 10 ordered and only 10 people lay in our 600 people village.
    The fk... We usually get 10 for 10000 that want it or so :/
    Maybe not 10000, but I'm sure you get the point

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I think I'll hold on to my CE and turn a small profit on it instead.
    going to be quite some time before you can turn a profit on the CE, the walmart by my house had the CE sc2 for months after its release hell it still might have a copy or 2 of it now, tho i think diablo 3 is slightly bigger player base, could be wrong tho

just checked ebay one copy was going for $140 people still bidding, alot asking for closer to $200 buyout, so i guess you could turn a profit now, even seen some selling the skull and usb alone and that one was over $100 already

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    going to be quite some time before you can turn a profit on the CE, the walmart by my house had the CE sc2 for months after its release hell it still might have a copy or 2 of it now, tho i think diablo 3 is slightly bigger player base, could be wrong tho

just checked ebay one copy was going for $140 people still bidding, alot asking for closer to $200 buyout, so i guess you could turn a profit now, even seen some selling the skull and usb alone and that one was over $100 already
    Just seen the prices on them...daaaayum, people bidding more than my entire Collector's Edition cost JUST for the Diablo Skull & Soulstone (Inc D2+D2:LoD).
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megrim View Post
    I guess it won't be as bad as D2 though where you may have 8 people running around with these in the same game, it would be pretty stupid lol
    8 people running around is what made the pvp so much fun...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong thread, errm damn. On topic... wings look decent ^^
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Just seen the prices on them...daaaayum, people bidding more than my entire Collector's Edition cost JUST for the Diablo Skull & Soulstone (Inc D2+D2:LoD).
    found one guy selling art book, usb and skull, ce game with wow pet/wings and soundtrack as all diff auctions and they all add up to about $300 ish, so you can turn a profit now on them but i think i will just keep my CE for myself

have wc3, wrath, cata, warhammer, guild wars and ff14 CE boxes sitting on myself of course they are all opened and games used but the art books and mouse pads that came with all still inside the box

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks just as bad as the wings on the angel horse in WoW, what a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Collector's Edition...bit obvious
    Clearly NOT obvious hence my asking.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    O________________O
    Jelly, I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing, can't wait for my CE to get here!

Quote Originally Posted by Valkari View Post
    Amazing, can't wait for my CE to get here!
    Me either. Mine should get here Wednesday or Thursday.

Deleted
    h8rs gonna h8

Honestly I'd love to buy a CE, but for the normal ($100) price. Every store within 50 miles says they have sold all their CEs through preorders and won't release any extras for a day or so after launch. So much for a midnight launch (seriously, shouldn't you save a few to entice people to come to your store for the midnight launch?).

I'd love to give Blizzard $100 but it looks like they're going to just get $60.

Very nice. Can't wait to fire it up. Exactly what it says on the box - can't imagine what the haters expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Janaa View Post
    Very nice. Can't wait to fire it up. Exactly what it says on the box - can't imagine what the haters expected.
    Well, in the video linked, the wings appear to be 2D, what makes me think that is when he turns the camera at the right angle, one of the wings disappear.

Other 'wings' found in the game
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ypRrJ14ot4

Same game, same idea, one is done better. Ignore the color difference, animation is key.

When burning crusade was released, the collector's edition pet lacked half of its animations when it went live, maybe this will be similar? Or maybe the OPs video didn't do it justice.