diablo 3 activation with Annual pass?

So i have just started installing Diablo3 from my annual pass version and it's saying i need to activate it, i have received no CD key what should i do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Should already be activated on your account. You can check this by logging into battle.net and looking at your games.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Just leave it, it is only for people with physical boxes. Your d3 activated itself the day you signed up for annual pass

Just click that its already activated.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    So i have just started installing Diablo3 from my annual pass version and it's saying i need to activate it, i have received no CD key what should i do?
    there should be an "I already activated" option before the installation starts. If not, you probably did something wrong. Did you use the new version of the client that was released just a few days ago?
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    there should be an "I already activated" option before the installation starts. If not, you probably did something wrong. Did you use the new version of the client that was released just a few days ago?
    Yeah i used the new client as my old one was a bugged version