Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'd love a guest pass so i can decide if i want to buy the game

Alright im sorry to update that my solution has probably been a bug and fixed. After trying it again right now,I get an error. As of about 3 hours ago 4 friends have tried this and it worked for them. Sorry :<

I will be thankfull if someone would send me one guess pass please.

My mail: szulerecki[at]gmail.com

Deleted
    If anyone got any spare guest passes. i could use one! My game didint arrive today and not sure when i will be able to get my own copy! Hate it when my friends are allrdy playing and i can just sit here do nothing thanks to the store i pre-ordered my game So thanks in advance if someone has extra pass to share <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like a guest pass if some one would be kind to give i still havent decided if i should buy it

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Deleted
    Hey i'm not one of these guys that has bought the game but cant wait for delivery, i genuinely want to try the game before i spend the money. This looks like a game i'd enjoy but did not play Diablo 2, only the first.

If someone has a key they could send me that would be great

I would like to get my hands on a guest pass aswell, would be appreciated very much.

I would be gratefull if someone could spare a Guess Pass since I`m thinking about buying the game
    but I am not completely decided.

Thanks in advanced.

People please send me guest key, i'll be very thankful. my email stenko3[at]ukr.net THX!

1 guest pass if possible, thanks

Guest Pass holder`s where you ???????

“I is the king of Rome, and above grammar”
    ~ Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor on Grammar

Deleted
    Would love a guest pass so if someone could send me one please

Deleted
    I would love to have a guest pass. I was waiting for D3 a long time, but before i buy it, i would like to see if my laptop can run it. So if someone has a guest pass to spare, DM me. Thanks!

Deleted
    would love to get a guestpass
    mail is vargen666(at)gmail.com if u wanna be nice and help me out
    Thanks in advance!

If some awesome person out there has an extra guest pass and willing to send me one, I would really appriciate it.

six_lap at hotmail.com
    or pm

Regards,
    Six

10+ Year Old Account
    Long time reader, first time poster. Looking for a guest pass if anyone has one. It'd be an awesomesauce move and I'll bake you a cookie.

Ii still havent decided if i should buy it, so I would like a guest pass if some one would be kind to give me to try it.

sciech ( at ) tlen.pl

My copy is still shipping ... I want a guest pass badly. Thank you very much.
    hitrapq [at] yahoo.com.hk

Really want a guest pass, waiting for june to buy the game