Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I know that there is someone out there with a pass code that would make my day so much more awesome! Thank you. PM me or my email address is DBartonN85@gmail.com

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I no longer need one.
    Last edited by mikey625; 2012-05-16 at 03:46 AM.

Anyone willing to spare an EU guest pass? a nyancat dies every 10 minutes waiting for one help save the nyancats!

*No actual nyancats involved

pm me

Could anyone please spare a US guest pass? PM or e-mail is fine if you don't mind, msh4168 at ymail dot com

Thank you very much, I'd love you forever, I've never tried Diablo and just would like to try it and hopefully continue playing it.

Deleted
    back again, all your passes belong to me.. please return them by pm'ing me with them. Many Thanks. D3

Would love 1 NA key! PM and thanks!

I would like an US key if anyone has an extra. Please PM me.

Could anyone please spare a US guest pass? PM or e-mail is fine if you don't mind, msh4168@ymail.com

Thank you very much, I'd love you forever, I've never tried Diablo and just would like to try it and hopefully continue playing it.
    Last edited by zogu; 2012-05-16 at 01:17 AM.

I would like to get one

Deleted
    A pass would be greatly appreciated. EU. PM me one you fuzzy bastards.

Please.

I have 3. The first to PM me gets em. They are US passes. I will PM back the first people tomorrow afternoon.

id love a guest pass as well

plz give me 1 man

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 02:23 AM ----------

I know that there is someone out there with a pass code that would make my day so much more awesome! Thank you. PM me or my email address is DBartonN85@gmail.com

Deleted
    Can anyone send me a Guest pass(EU) please?

Can anyone give me a pass code for US diablo 3 I want to try it out before I buy it! PM me or my Email is DBartonN85@gmail.com

If anyone can spare a guest pass, my email is gkownacki(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: United States

Can anyone give me a pass code for US diablo 3 I want to try it out before I buy it! PM me or my Email is DBartonN85@gmail.com Thank you in advance!

US here, I won't be able to buy D3 for at least a month or so and I'd appreciate a guest pass to hold me over until then

Thanks in Advance

My E-mail is Vgkgamer@yahoo.com
    Last edited by arthasftl; 2012-05-16 at 03:06 AM.

Could anyone please spare a US guest pass? PM or e-mail is fine if you don't mind, msh4168@ymail.com

I would be so grateful to the person that PMed me a pass code and will give you a special item when I buy the game in a few weeks. I mean the best weapon or armor I find. DBartonN85@gmail.com

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 03:05 AM ----------

In don't know if I can explain how bad I want to see the new Diablo 3 game I did not get to do the beta because I was busy in school. I really need to see how awesome this game is compared to Diablo 2. Please give me a PM with a pass code!