Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Im only getting "server is busy" - I take it thats coz it is? like...reaaaaaaaally busy...

This kind of thing all part of the "show", in a few months you'll all be looking back nostalgic on that evening you were sitting behind your desk waiting to login and wondering if all those drinks and snacks you have ready are gonna be for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidog View Post
    so whats those stress tests for then on beta ? for months
    It was a stress test, however it is not live. All it can do it help them prepare. Not everyone with a beta logged in at the exact same time. Chances are there are multiple times more people trying to log in at the same time right now.

Deleted
    Yeah Ballz! What i dont understand is that i got like for 8 months or so diablo 3 attached to my account and now it saying i dont got a license key for it >< thank god tommorow my CE comes, so i can put in my license key even tho i got one with the year contract for WoW.....Makes me wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Essenji View Post
    Welcome to a release of a game!
    I know it's your first time, but please try to at least look knowledgable.
    It has been the same with every expansion of WoW as well
    It'll just take some time to get the shit together. After all, there's 1kk+ people trying to get online at once.
    1k? more like 200-500k at once if not a mill

/sigh

at least i could play starcraft 2's single player campaign offline...

what a fail...and is not even an MMO..just a login server and they failed to that too
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

After all, there's 1kk+ people trying to get online at once.
    I know it's your first time, but please try to at least look knowledgable.

Anyone know of anyone that got in yet?
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

This is what you get for not adding a offline single player.

Stupid fucking decision by Blizz.

Deleted
    grow the $%$£ up it is a release day you petulant child

Mod Edit: Don't insult people please.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-05-15 at 07:49 AM.

Deleted
    Perma-online seems less and less attractive as time goes on doesn't it? Without it people could at least have experienced singleplayer, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    It has been the same with every expansion of WoW as well
    Actually, LK launch was much smoother because it didn't require a relog and they unlocked stuff slightly earlier on some servers. But Cata was like that too, yeah.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaidog View Post
    so whats those stress tests for then on beta ? for months

Stress test lasted 2 days. And it was to determine average server load under normal circumstances. A launch as anticipated as this is not normal circumstances.

Just sit back, relax, and give it 20 minutes... You'll be able to play soon enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taqaroph View Post
    1k? more like 200-500k at once if not a mill
    He said 1kk, which means a million.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jhones View Post
    hope the US servers are down for 24 hrs, just because u didn't vote for ron paul back in the days!
    I hope US servers go off without a hitch even though I did vote last election for Al Gore.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Online only is the best feature about it. D3 is not a single player game, it is a multiplayer game with a single player mode.

Yea I really wonder why they didn't add a singleplayer option.

Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    Ooh look, now where have I seen this befo- OWAIT! Cata launch had the exact same problem!
    Cata launch had 0 problems.