Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So the Koreans have beaten Normal...

and are almost done with Nightmare apparently. Is this an issue? How long did it take people in D2 to clear Nightmare? Are the Koreans just being as OP as usual?

This game isn't really about beating the final boss as quickly as possible....

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Deleted
    Source ?
    Seems exessive.

Deleted
    The net party lan, i was at when d2 hit the shelfes, was sporting hell accounts on the second day

I will be seriously disappointed in anybody who gives much of a damn beyond 'ok, good for them.'

The game is not world-first hard until much, much later, so people can and obviously will rush through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id really love to see a source on this as well

Just to be clear I personally don't give a **** how fast other people clear content. I am just wondering if this is normal and how it compares to D2 launch.

Can't you buy your gear in D3 with real money? If that's the case I'd consider any "first" and "progression" a complete joke.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    Can't you buy your gear in D3 with real money? If that's the case I'd consider any "first" and "progression" a complete joke.
    Real life AH won't go live for a few weeks, iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    Just to be clear I personally don't give a **** how fast other people clear content. I am just wondering if this is normal and how it compares to D2 launch.
    My thoughts exactly, im also just trying to gauge how fast it will take me. not saying i will go as fast as them at all, just seeing whats realistic

They can beat Normal through Inferno all they like. Softcore mode is NOT Hardcore, where a quick run the first night would be far more impressive than playing in the practice mode that is softcore.

10+ Year Old Account
    and this matters because? it's like all the debate over "world first", which is non-sense. there are no world firsts in diablo 3. beating normal mode, whoop dee doo! you realize that those able to actually log in have been at it for a significant number of hours, right?
    i do not spew profanities. i enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A8lh%C3%A8im/

Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    Can't you buy your gear in D3 with real money?
    Only if someone else finds it and sells it first. Blizzard doesn't sell gear; players do.

Deleted
    The Koreans? All of them? That is impressive.

Did these "first" guys play d2? This isn't world of warcraft ffs.

I hope people understand that 1st champion group in nightmare will probably be harder than diablo?

That's a lot of money spent on not much actual enjoyment, to my mind. I suppose they'll be the ones in a position to make a profit on selling gear if they get the drops, but that still doesn't sound "fun" to me.

I don't expect to buy anything, and I'm not even remotely competitive about these sorts of things so...

Okay.

("The Koreans" have also been known to hunt one another down and actually harm one another, so I don't really think they're a category of people I'd like to compare myself to as someone who plays games) EDIT: That's tongue in cheek, dangit! >_<

Deleted
    the kill pic was fake, just saying.
    And this aint world of warcraft, who cares about first kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    I hope people understand that 1st champion group in nightmare will probably be harder than diablo?
    Most likely. Just as the first zone in Act1NM was harder than normal Baal.

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 01:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftykent View Post
    the kill pic was fake, just saying.
    And this aint world of warcraft, who cares about first kill?
    Let them play how they want to play.