Deleted

(noob)questions about diablo 3

Hey first of all i apologize if a thread like this exists!
    It's my first time playing diablo and i would be thankfull to anyone who can help me a bit.So my questions are:
    1)is there a way to send from one character gear to another?(like wow mails)
    2)is it better to team up with players than bots?i think yes but all of the real life ppl go very fast and i want time to explore the game
    3)is the world really big?
    4)where can i look for specs and abilities?(like elitist jerks for example)
    5)what is the best way to farm gold?

I hope i will get an answer
    thx

Deleted
    1) Yes just put it in your chest and log to your other character, it'll be there
    2) Parties have it a little easier... but for normal you'll be just fine soloing and taking your time if that's what you feel like.
    3) You cant really talk of a "world" like warcraft but theres a lot of space especially since everything is randomized.
    4) The skill system was designed specifically to not need diablomath... just get the skills you feel fine with.
    5) Just play... and try to use the AH for everything that looks remotely valuable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretusker View Post
    1) Yes just put it in your chest and log to your other character, it'll be there
    2) Parties have it a little easier... but for normal you'll be just fine soloing and taking your time if that's what you feel like.
    3) You cant really talk of a "world" like warcraft but theres a lot of space especially since everything is randomized.
    4) The skill system was designed specifically to not need diablomath... just get the skills you feel fine with.
    5) Just play... and try to use the AH for everything that looks remotely valuable.
    many thanks

1) To send to other chars on your account, put the item in the stash - it's shared between all chars (softcore chars can only see the softcore common stash, hardcore chars can only see the hardcore common stash)

2) There are no bots to team up with - unless you mean playing solo and using one of the NPC helpers? Either option works perfectly fine, it's really whatever suits your playstyle and comfort level

3) I've seen zones easily the size of the world zones in D2, so far it's pretty huge. The scenery in the zones is stunning too

4) Search around this forum, there's threads with people idea for specs - but nothing has been proven yet because the game is less than 24 hours old

5) Kill stuff... lots of stuff!

You can put stuff in your stash for easy transfer.
    teaming up makes it more difficult, in proportion

Quote Originally Posted by jimakos View Post
    Hey first of all i apologize if a thread like this exists!
    It's my first time playing diablo and i would be thankfull to anyone who can help me a bit.So my questions are:
    1)is there a way to send from one character gear to another?(like wow mails)
    2)is it better to team up with players than bots?i think yes but all of the real life ppl go very fast and i want time to explore the game
    3)is the world really big?
    4)where can i look for specs and abilities?(like elitist jerks for example)
    5)what is the best way to farm gold?

I hope i will get an answer
    thx

Deleted
    thx whoisjohngalt and CaptRik

Deleted
    Ive got the game on order its not come yet, has anyone got first impressions on the real money AH?

EDIT: Skyrim was a great game, then it took a Diablo 3 to the knee!

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    Ive got the game on order its not come yet, has anyone got first impressions on the real money AH?
    It's not out yet.

RMAH is not out until sometime next week.

Deleted

EDIT: Skyrim was a great game, then it took a Diablo 3 to the knee!
    The real money auction house is locked still. When you try to open it says it wont open till aproximately 23 or 25 may

Um...

Really looking forward to the game myself, played during open beta, was awesome
    Last edited by Werefoxz; 2012-05-15 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Read something wrong