Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Should I stay up at 3am to play?

Hey guys, I'm 16 years old and I've got school in the early morning on the east coast. My brother is buying me the game at 12AM. I was planning on downloading the client so i could play right away after school but I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep, due to the fact that i've been extremely excited about this game for a long time. So what do you think? Should i pull an all nighter or force myself to go to sleep?(if i do pull an all nighter, i will be going to school.)

Don't, you'll just feel like crap all day the next day and you'll only get to play a few hours (there will probably be server issues anyway, judging by what's going on in Asia/EU). I stayed up for Cata when I was in my senior year of high school and going to school the next day made me feel like utter shit. Just play all day afterward.

What you should really do is just skip school altogether. Looking back High school isn't all that important and missing a day (or 4 =P) shouldn't hurt you any.

F school, it's diablo 3 stay up and play the best game ever!

Dont, not worth it. Server issues are already surfacing because so many people are trying to log on at once.

Down some eyedrops in the morning, puke, then stay home.

No, Go to bed. School is far more important. you have plenty of other time to play video games. Also 1 less person to crash login servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sebseb678 View Post
    High school isn't all that important
    Understatement of the century. High school was such a waste of time.

Skip a day of school, only in high school anyway not like it actually matters. Enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by sebseb678 View Post
    What you should really do is just skip school altogether. Looking back High school isn't all that important and missing a day (or 4 =P) shouldn't hurt you any.
    This.

/10char
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Go to bed early, then wake up at 3am and play. Go to school when it is time and you won't be exhausted. Pulling an all nighter is great when you are doing it with friends, but it isn't worth it if you plan on going to do anything the next day.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-05-15 at 01:57 AM.

I agree with skipping. Have your brother pick you up and bring you back home. High school is an utter waste of time. Even most if not all of your friends will no longer be your friends in four years. Doesn't matter what anyone thinks or feels about you, or what you might have learned tomorrow.

If you have to go, do not stay up. Your day will be utter shit and you'll be so tired when you get home you won't even want to play (and you'll probably be so tired tonight you won't enjoy it as much anyway). You'll regret staying up all night tomorrow. Don't be an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to bed. Don't stay up all night and go to school over a game. School is far more important. Besides, one of the best thing about Diablo is that you can pick up and play anytime you want. It will all be waiting for you when you get home

1 day in ur life wont change wont change anything !

Go to school, HOWEVER, if you can swing it go to bed early and wake up at like 4am, get some play time in then go to school.

This game make me very excite in pants as well. I am 15 year old child and plan to not do the schoolings tomorrow but since i have trouble to stay awake I plan to watch the naughty girls with nothing on. This will keep me up and awake and excited Can not wait for game, if I were you I would skip the schools because they are not very good anyway and do not teach
    Trust your doubt. Always fight for your beliefs. That is the path beyond thought.

No. Do not stay awake. The servers will be down and you will waste your time.

Off work tomorrow and I do plan on staying awake. If you have nothing better to do tomorrow than, yes by all means come join in the fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gudder View Post
    This game make me very excite in pants as well. I am 15 year old child and plan to not do the schoolings tomorrow but since i have trouble to stay awake I plan to watch the naughty girls with nothing on. This will keep me up and awake and excited Can not wait for game, if I were you I would skip the schools because they are not very good anyway and do not teach
    This made me laugh really hard for some reason. I think I'm losing my mind.

I don't really see the point, it's a lot of waiting just to play for a couple hours. The game will be there tomorrow and you won't have any chances of being unable to log in. Just play tomorrow after school!

Off-topic: What kind of terrible high schools did people go to? A lot of what I learned got me straight through first year university like nothing. Had a university professor as my high school physics teacher, the guy had us learning concepts that are normally not seen until university. Came out with a solid foundation in calculus, English, and the sciences. Sounds like some people just had bad experiences. :/
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.