Thread: hahaha Error 37

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is laughing at your misfortune.

Hell hath no fury like a gamer scorn!!!!!!

if i ever go to blizzcon im telling metzen off ... straight up dude.. dont launch a game until its rdy

Quote Originally Posted by Docdruid View Post
    10 Million trying to log at the same time
    I can understand the stress on the servers, but still come on, Blizz should have forseen this, not like it's their first title release...
    I'm pretty sure Blizzard has foreseen this, and many of us have as well. Some people here haven't though lol, not like this is their first time trying to log in on release day...right? Or maybe it is /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Miley View Post
    Why can't some people stop trying to log in tonight so at least some of us could actually play
    Why don't YOU stop trying to log in so I can play ;-)?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    I think its hilarious that people are actually mad that they cant log in.

Of course you cant log in, this is a huge release there are millions of people trying to authenticate at once.

You thought this wouldnt happen? go to bed
    It's funny you expect players to know this, but give Blizzard a pass on not knowing it.

Breaking news from later this summer: Same thing is going to happen when Pandaland goes live.

Also, breaking news from early 2014: Same thing is going to happen next expansion.

Given the choice between

a) get enough servers for launch, and have way more than they need for the remainder of the game's lifespan, or
    b) get enough servers for every other day, ever, but not have enough for launch

... nobody is going to pick (a) -- at least nobody who has to manage a game company and pay for things. Tonight is one night for a game that's going to be running for years and years. If they want to avoid this in the future they should go with a launch time around 8am. People who go to work/school don't have time to hammer the servers, while work/school skippers and unemployed bums won't all wake up in time. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veroly View Post
    you are honestly full retard if you guys didnt expect this to happen and should really go and jump off a cliff and kill yourself if you expect other wise what do you think happens when almost all of Australia, new Zealand and America try and log in all at once or are you guy's honestly that stupid to think that a majority of the world is just America. be patient you will get in SOOON once everyone stops logging in at once. herp fucking derp.
    Oh my goodness you're a cranky one

But hes spot on haha. There is at least several million trying to log on.

SPOILER!

"Retrieving Hero List..." is the first boss!

I almost beat him a couple of times. Trying for the 300th time..
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazefury5 View Post
    I would love to see the data on the traffic for the servers
    me too, it has to be..........INSANE.

This is the issue many people foresaw when they announced that D3 would be battle.net only, rather than having a separate single player mode. I'm waiting to log in to play a single player game...

Think of the Diablo servers as a funnel, the mouth can take in more then the spout can expel.

Shouldnt all you 'mericans be in bed?

GO TO BED!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/DJlss.jpg
    Prove it's not beta! D:

Quote Originally Posted by coolflame View Post
    Prove it's not beta! D:
    check the time in the top right

Error 37 is so 30 minutes ago. All the cool people have moved on to error 300008.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/DJlss.jpg
    Prove it's not beta! D: Then that's Americas!

Wtb a damn queue!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolflame View Post
    Prove it's not beta! D:
    aHH - it won't be. I've got some friends online already.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

I laugh at the ignorance in this thread.... Most of you here have no clue as to how a server works and how a shit ton of this information is processed. Doesn't matter how long blizzard has been releasing titles, there is basically no server arrays that could possibly handle this amount of incoming traffic with the exception of some servers that cost a shit ton. Please do your research and appreciate what you got.