Thread: hahaha Error 37

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I seem to be getting to the Retrieving Hero List thing more... still timing out, but it's not 37 over and over.

Getting nothing but error: 3005 now.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

<Ashamed to Play WoW>
    [URL="http://www.ashamedwow.com"]www.ashamedwow.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrasion View Post
    I seem to be getting to the Retrieving Hero List thing more... still timing out, but it's not 37 over and over.
    Lucky you, I've been getting err.37 for the last hour plus

Wholly crap! Got in finally and the character that I attempted to create an hour ago was waiting for me at level 1. Finally! Keeps fingers crossed I dont get server kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Getting nothing but error: 3005 now.
    I get this one after spamming ctrl+v too long for too fast I find. When I get it I just cool down for a min and then spam the shit out of it again.

Finally got in. Killing zombies!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard makes games that are so awesome that they immediately break themselves.

Finally in yay!!!

One does not simply

~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

im in!!! WOOOOTTT

Im in level 1 doctor!

Server is busy still for me. I feel for those people who had plans to stay up all night and kill themselves with energy drinks and snacks and can't log in. LOL. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Steve View Post
    Unfortunately, no, it does not. Once you get past Error 37, it gives you a new error about your credentials not matching, and you don't get a chance to re-enter them. You do not pass go. You do not collect $200. You go right back to the login screen, to get violated by error 37 again.
    if you copy it from notepad or word it works, but not if you type it in the password box and copy/paste

I just got in, not trolling, keep on trying, it may be improving!

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 06:29 AM ----------

success is fleeting lol.

toons are created, got into public game for 5sec, error 3005. owell, closer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Deciding to play with friends was a mistake. Three of us in, still waiting for the last. Shoot me now!

Got in, saw that 3 of my attempts at creating a character the first time I got in were ultimately successful, all barbs with the same name, tried to delete one, timed out, tried to make a new one with another name, timed out AND booted me back to login screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    No kidding. Remember the good old days of popping in D2 when the Net would go out? Oh wait, guess we're back to doing that anyway
    I do. I do. You popped in a CD, maybe entered a key (but it didn't require internet connection to authenticate to some server somewhere), and you're off!

haha yeah, my wizard showed up from before. tried to make a barbarian, and that worked, but was never able to switch back to the wizard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    I do. I do. You popped in a CD, maybe entered a key (but it didn't require internet connection to authenticate to some server somewhere), and you're off!
    But... but... we won't make millions of dollars if we don't force our consumers to go through absurd, byzantine DRM systems!

Oh, wait; yeah, you will.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow