Thread: Let down again

Deleted

Let down again

As my old post was so rudely closed without notice or reason, I shall post again. Fuck da Police.

seems like the trend, when people are annoyed we come here to make a stupid thread that means nothing but just express our opinions. here is mine

Let down again by blizzard. D3 launched last night, servers crashed instantly. Today when I finally got the game installed, took 3 attempts as there were errors each time. I finally get in and get error 4,632,321. saying I cant log in. An emergancy maintance happens at peak time in EU. get error 6,123,421 saying servers are down. Then get a message from people on skype saying they are in. Try to log in again and get error 9,123,542 saying servers are busy.

Do these errors ever end and will I ever get into D3 this year?

Let down once again. Don't know why I am supprised, Seems to be the moto for blizzard. "take the money then dissapoint"

Rage Over.

Really, Ive never seen somebody posting on here complaining about an error.

O wait this is another spam thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasmodian1 View Post
    As my old post was so rudely closed without notice or reason, I shall post again. Fuck da Police.

seems like the trend, when people are annoyed we come here to make a stupid thread that means nothing but just express our opinions. here is mine

Let down again by blizzard. D3 launched last night, servers crashed instantly. Today when I finally got the game installed, took 3 attempts as there were errors each time. I finally get in and get error 4,632,321. saying I cant log in. An emergancy maintance happens at peak time in EU. get error 6,123,421 saying servers are down. Then get a message from people on skype saying they are in. Try to log in again and get error 9,123,542 saying servers are busy.

Do these errors ever end and will I ever get into D3 this year?

Let down once again. Don't know why I am supprised, Seems to be the moto for blizzard. "take the money then dissapoint"

Rage Over.
    Next week.

Because you were posting like a whiny child perhaps?

It's to be expected. Also, posting the same thing again will most likely result in a suspension.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Your post was "rudely closed" followed by "fuck"? You will never learn.

Care?

Thank you for your opinion though.

Deleted
    Care?

Truth is, you weren't let down. You knew full well the first day of almost any massively multiplayer games results in mass errors and disconnections and inability to log in. You're just somewhat frustrated someone else has what you and millions of others haven't managed to get yet.

Second truth is, you're going to play it tomorrow and forget you ever made this ridiculous thread.

People on the internet are so predictable.

I am seriously waiting for a news story to pop up about some basement virgin killing himself because he couldn't log into D3. The amount of QQ and Rage everywhere over this is astonishing lol.

Wow OP, you are such a child.

12:01 am hit, couldn't get in, 30 min later still couldn't get in.

Know what I did?

No, I did not create a whiny crybaby thread about it. No, what I did is I loaded up another game, played it for a couple hours and tried again.

Care?

I doubt your old enough to buy the game with a comment like that. If you are be ashamed.

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 02:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroyjgibbs View Post
    Wow OP, you are such a child.

12:01 am hit, couldn't get in, 30 min later still couldn't get in.

Know what I did?

No, I did not create a whiny crybaby thread about it. No, what I did is I loaded up another game, played it for a couple hours and tried again.
    exactly this

It does pain me to point out that this entire debacle could have been averted if only Blizzard had allowed offline mode for this game.

I know the reasons why it's online only but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

It's to be expected. Things like this happen.

Can a Mod close this thread there really isn't much of a point just another QQ thread. OP must have gotten smacked with a bag of hammers.

It worked just fine for the 2.5 hours i played it before work this morning. sucks to be you, i guess. have fun with your ban/suspension

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried for about 40 min. Got into a game. Played for 2 hours and got to level 8.

The tenacity is weak in this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Making a new thread because your old one was closed? Don't do that.