Wink The True Evil of Act 1

I played a bit last night (until I got some 300xx error and couldn't log back in, oh well) and created a Witch Doctor. I'll admit I have not been reading up on the classes so I had no idea what the abilities were for each class. I just like pet classes and the Witch Doctor seemed to be one.

Imagine my surprise when I earned a new ability... TO THROW JARS OF SPIDERS AT MY ENEMIES!

At that moment, I realized the REAL twist to D3 is that the Lord of Terror is back and he is A FREAKING WITCH DOCTOR THROWING JARS OF SPIDERS AT PEOPLE!

Seriously, I think I saw those zombie looking guys crying.. tears of putrescent ooze perhaps but crying nonetheless. Who wouldn't weep when having JARS OF SPIDERS THROWN AT THEM!!

We have met the enemy... and he is us.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you on and can I have some?

Yeah, he's right, the witch doctor is an evil bastard. You can tell by how easygoing and mellow the guy is. When you first meet the templar guy, he's occasionally raving and saying some random templer crap which is all totally uptight and kinda on the conservative side of things and all, and the witch doctors' replies are always totally chill. That's the guy that seems completely cool and relaxed and unaffected by anything - and in fact, he is, after hitting your head with a jar full of spiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    WD quite literally feeds on your soul.

Also frogs.
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, OP. I figured out what my next class will be.