Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    yep, i've done all the stuff in that link + few more tips n tricks and none of any of them worked at all.. its something wrong on blizz's end which of course blizz will never acknowledge.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefWigman View Post
    yep, i've done all the stuff in that link + few more tips n tricks and none of any of them worked at all.. its something wrong on blizz's end which of course blizz will never acknowledge.

??? haven't they already? They are just tryin to provide ways that SOME people have fixed that error with.

In the meantime they are trying to find the bigger issue.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Well, the best i can do is wait for the bugs/issues to clear up, how long it will take, who knows?

on a side note, i find it funny that Blizz canceled this year's blizzcon to work more on D3, HoS and MoP and this is their end result. They had more time to do it and it blows up in their face, or did they ever really do work on it at all? maybe i just see the blues post as one single message "CHECK YOUR ISPS/ROUTERS!" Its how i see them as this.. maybe i'll see them differently when i actually am able to down Authenicating Credentials boss.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefWigman View Post
    Well, the best i can do is wait for the bugs/issues to clear up, how long it will take, who knows?

on a side note, i find it funny that Blizz canceled this year's blizzcon to work more on D3, HoS and MoP and this is their end result. They had more time to do it and it blows up in their face, or did they ever really do work on it at all? maybe i just see the blues post as one single message "CHECK YOUR ISPS/ROUTERS!" Its how i see them as this.. maybe i'll see them differently when i actually am able to down Authenicating Credentials boss.
    you people make me laugh......
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.