Deleted

Noobie Questions

OK I have 0 experience with Diablo so prepare yourselves to read really silly questions!

a) When I finish i.e. normal mode, do I start again from lvl 1 on nightmare?

b) Is there anything different when I play online with my friends, like dungeons etc or it's just the same campaign with more difficult monsters scaling to the number of party members?

c) Is there anything different on the campaigns between different classes? I would like to level most classes but if it is the same game over and over, especially if it is the same difficulty, I highly doubt i could even level a 2nd class (currently levelling a witch doctor but barbarian looks badass, i partied with a friend of mine on normal, he cleared whole groups before i cast a single spell)

d) Do we know anything about PvP yet?

and any quick tips about professions would be appreciated. Can I be blacksmith and Jewelcrafter (or w/e that gem thing is) at the same time? SHould I be saving my gold to train these professions or there are other useful things to spend my gold on?

I tried googling these questions but apparently I am the only dumb one not knowing these!

TY for your answers

a)No.

b)its all the same except like you said the mobs scale.

c) Afaik no.

d)not yet, pvp will be released in a month or something.

As for the professions Im not sure lol.

^ that.

c) you get slightly different cutscenes depending on your class

The blacksmith and jewelcrafter are NPCs, there's no choosing which one you use, you have access to both across your entire account once they're unlocked.

a) You will keep your level, you should be 30 to start Nightmare and 50 to start Hell, 60 to start Inferno
    b) As you said, mobs scale to how many characters are in the game at any given time
    c) It is the same except for your character talking to Companions differently
    d) NYI (Not yet implemented)

Professions:

From what I have seen and D2 experience, there is no Jewelcrafting. You just find different qualities of gems and can use a number of them to upgrade to a higher quality of jewel. from normal topas to flawless topas etc, don't remember the quality and gem names a 100% now.

Now crafting will work for ALL your characters, you only have to train it once. So you should do it once you have enough money etc. SO you sorta can be both if that answers your questions, because it is not really professions that you choose, its all game content.
    Going to McDonalds for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug.

Deleted
    a) No, each difficulty continues at the same level you finished the previous one at - inferno starts at level 60 (max level)
    b) Not really anything different.
    c) The diaglogue between you and your followers is slightly different based on class (and gender), but that's a very minor side thing.
    d) Only that it will be arena based and that the game won't be balanced around pvp.

Professions wise - jewelcrafting is more useful than blacksmithing to start with. You can be both at the same time

Deleted
    Ty so much for your answers! Sigh I guess time to take levelling seriously ><

I disagree i prefer leveling the blacksmith first but as in i am a barbarian so need better weapons/armor

I have a question to add on to OP, as a noob myself to Diablo, yet already a 25monk, I got instantly addicted. Now i Understand there are different classes of course, but if its the same story line and game over and over when making a new class, i highly doubt id ever will... when the goal already is to get to 60, and if I remake another hero than im just going to be leveling in crap i already did and wanted to get through. I mean ofc this is normal in WoW or anything you make a new toon, but as this is my first RPG really, and its all SP and my goals are all personal. (( Meaning, its not WoW where i'll spend hrs griding or raiding to have best gear for my guild for raid night or best PVP gear for 2s)) whereas in D3, its all SP, its all me and my pace. I just feel creating a 2nd character just be too much lvling for me in D3. Where as in WoW i think i have like 5 85s.. But since this is D3 and im just going to complete a story, i feel like once I get 60, i probably just quit. I don't see why Id make another class just for new spells BUT have to go through the story again when I just ended it on my main hero and now know it...

maybe I like surprise. maybe im just still really new to RPGs. But I am hooked on D3, the hrs it takes up without even noticing or trying is CRAZY! 3hrs just fly by in D3.

idk am I weird for thinking this? or are others a like?