Poll: Where are you now in Diablo 3?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't *rushed* but I did just clear normal, spent about 4-5 hours per Act doing every little bit of exploring and clearing possible. Also reset Act 2 due to an overzealous text skipper in my party.

I am a firm believer in experiencing the story first, then mindlessly grinding the game. Now that I have truly come to understand that the changes to the Diablo system make it a lot more about skill than simply numbers (i.e. D2) I am far more pleased with my time learning the complexities of my class than I would have otherwise been.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Im taking my sweet time. I just finished act 1 norm and am in no rush whatsoever.

I'm halfway through Act III on normal mode, I try to explore most of the maps and random dungeons, no rush.
    This game is all about exploring, dungeon crawling and looting shiny things... why would I want to rush?

10+ Year Old Account
    We are going as casual as casual can be. Our friends are already beating the game and farming it...and we're a mere level 12 who just defeated the Skeleton King. We explore every inch of every single dungeon and zone we encounter. Why rush? It's not like the game will vanish tomorrow.

Just got the enchantress and im level 19 on normal ofc. Used to be a Hardcore gamer last year and if I still was I would deffo be into hell difficulty but since I got a missus and moved in with her game time has taken it up the chuff.

I have 2 in act 2 on normal, a monk that i solo with an a witch doctor i play with my wife's demon hunter.

The monk i went through act 1 in a couple of hours last night after my wife went to bed, but I am not in any hurry to beat the game. And i don't really want to go ahead in progress with my monk either.

I am going at her pace which is a little slow for me, but its rare that we play a game together so i am happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    First to vote for Hell, but 4 other people chose Inferno..? :|

10+ Year Old Account
    I am in act 4 as a level 30 or so barb (on normal) but have been taking my time exploring every map but I just have finals now so alot of free time before I start working full time again.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

Deleted
    well im exploring every single knock and cranny, im only level 11 at the moment and once i get the feel properly for my demon hunter (which i am loving, no desire to play other classes yet) i will start on Hardcore and go real slow and carefull like, basically once i find a good solo build that suits me i will turn onto Hardcore mode and progress at a snails rate :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Just starting NM, going at my own pace. Went over some of it twice to group with some of my guildies.

If the AH was more usable, I might not be done with normal yet, heh.

Deleted
    I am SO taking my time
    reading everything, exploring it all
    no rush
    my guildies are nearly done with normal ...nolifers
    jk ;D

Im usually very competitive when it comes to video games, but I decided to myself, I want to enjoy D3 like a glass of fine wine and relax with it, at the end of the day, to me, it's a campaign game where you will "reach" an end too soon if I rush it, and since it's a while till GW2 comes out for my sake, I dont want to rush it. My personal view, however I do realize some people farm etc. after finishing the different campaigns etc, and I do realize that Inferno will probably take some time.

Deleted
    Not even bought the game yet : now that's taking my time !

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at lvl 24 on my main (already got 2 alts XD), but I haven't even finished Act2 on normal. I like exploring every little bit of the map before moving on and I killed the boss of act 1 twice because I felt like it lol. I progress slowly

I kind of rushed through Normal mode on my monk - ended at level 32. Now that I've beaten it... I am slowing down. Checking out the other classes.

I usually start out with the exploring mentality... then I get piss bored of it by act 2. It just starts to frustrate me. Like it is a wall between me and my goal. I know it's a horrid mentality, but it's one I can't easily shake.
    'Cause what the world needs now
    is a new Frank Sinatra
    so I can get you in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I thank god for not paying 60 euros for it, and got it for free via the annual pass. Really.
    Free, lol. Just think you coulda paid for Diablo and then made $15 a month via RMAH to pay for wow and saved yourself $90...thank god I didnt buy an annual pass when WoW was at its lowest! Phew
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2012-05-17 at 01:14 PM.

I have an odd compulsion to explore every last bit of the map I'm currently in, so I'm just in Act II while my friends are rushing the shit out of it and I'm like "where's the fun in that?", and if I lose my connection before the map is fully explored, I'll start exploring it all over again (not the whole act, just the current region)
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so casual and non-rushed that I just downloaded the game last night and got as far creating a wizard.

Haven't logged in yet. Haven't played anything. Just created a wizard, named him, and that was fairly exhausting so I watched some tv after that.

Uber casual over here

Deleted
    Haven't started yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking my sweet time progressing through Act 2 still, just enjoying the sights and trying to find every named enemy I can.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!