Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    was startng 2nd act on nightmare, didnt even know it existed till i red this topic ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, can somebody please explain in detail what this Elective mode does?

I only have a level 8 toon, but I do see that I can only use one (barbarian) rage building ability on my left click and a rage using ability on the right click. As I level I can replace those abilities with others, but not use them together. Now does this elective mode allow you to change and use multiple rage builders/user abilities?

Also I noticed each of my give ability binds are different, one for my defensive bind, one for my regenerative bind ect up to 4 binds.

what if I just wanted to bind offensive abilities, does elective allow that and how, thanks in advance?

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    OK, can somebody please explain in detail what this Elective mode does?

I only have a level 8 toon, but I do see that I can only use one (barbarian) rage building ability on my left click and a rage using ability on the right click. As I level I can replace those abilities with others, but not use them together. Now does this elective mode allow you to change and use multiple rage builders/user abilities?

Also I noticed each of my give ability binds are different, one for my defensive bind, one for my regenerative bind ect up to 4 binds.

what if I just wanted to bind offensive abilities, does elective allow that and how, thanks in advance?
    Yes. It basically unlocks the restrictions on what abilities can be placed where.

The only thing I personally discovered so far, is that VooDoo-abilities (I think it was) was incapable of being placed on mouse as a Witch Doctor. Since they all have 60sec+ Cooldowns, it makes sense. But. I could use all of the VooDoo-skills on my 1-4 actionbar if I liked.