Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I really don’t see what is wrong with achievements like this. It’s just a way to expand the achievements (Which are entirely optional) reward players who do play multiple alts and encourage those who don’t to explore and see a different side of the game. Seems perfectly logical to me!

Well I'm not playing MoP, but I'm a PvE/story oriented player, and dedicated Alliance player, and I have a lv 85 Horde. I would never have played Horde as main, but I wanted to see their quests and I think Goblins are hilarious. It's not like you have to main swap.

This is genuinely hilarious! I'm amazed people are getting so worked up over this! And the conspiracy theories are a nice touch too. This has provided some real entertainment to me this afternoon, bravo forum-lunatics.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by Horsiechu View Post

What is the next? Level all classes to 90? Level 50 chars to 90?
    I guess you missed the other 2 which are level 3 to max level and then level 5 to max level of different classes.

I think it's a great idea to be honest, since people who levelled lots of alts of differing factions had nothing for it except for the fact that they levelled to 85 again.
    Also achievements are primarily there to be earned and are primarily your choice
    Especially since achievements are now account bound

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this still open. Now I have to read through 12 pages of trolling instead of playing Diablo. =[

Please, report and move on. Trolling a troll is still trolling.