Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    So stop stating your opinion as fact.

Graphics are important for the majority of consumers. I refuse to play games that are painful to look at. If that doesn't bother you, fine.
    Skelington doesn't understand how you can't enjoy the game if the graphics aren't as realistic as the system can make it. So you can never enjoy an old game again because it isn't top notch visuals, which doesn't in any way imply gameplay itself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    While your points are valid, they have absolutely nothing to do with what I was talking about.

A console is not a game.
    true, but the console allows for those cutting edge graphics to be put in a game, so in the end, it's still the games that matter.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    true, but the console allows for those cutting edge graphics to be put in a game, so in the end, it's still the games that matter.
    Exactly. And by your logic the console and it's graphics have no effect on whether a game will be enjoyable or not.

So if you truly do not care about graphics then the console shouldn't matter to you either, only the games. So in summary, your entire post has nothing to do with this discussion and is better targeted at Activision or EA or whatever other game developer/publisher you wish.

Your arguments have absolutely nothing to do with this discussion or consoles in general.