How Blizzard could of fixed inferno.

Diablo 3 has not even been out for 1 week and inferno has already been cleared by Method and almost by Kripp and his team. Blizzard said that inferno would not be cleared until end of august and it was cleared within the first week. This is what I think they should of done to prevent this, make EVERY boss have an enrage timer not just the butcher. This would make it so that people would of had to actually go out and farm gear for atleast a month so they don't hit the enrage timer and get owned. I don't personally think that inferno should of been cleared this fast, Blizzard said it was going to be really really hard and take the best players a month to clear. We're they just saying this so more people would get it because they want a challenge? What do you guys think about this im curious.

So, people who arent you, have beaten the game, so there is nothing left for you to do right?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Honestly, who cares? No really. Just because the "A-team" does X, Y and Z oh so fast, doesn't mean anything. People play in their own way, using what time they have. It's not an MMO, playing with others matters not. There is no time pressure.

Oh then the minor thing, which could be considered "grammar nazi'ing", but someone else will point it out. It's not "could of" or "should of" - It's "could have" or "should have" - granted if said fast enough or mumbly enough it can sound like an "of", but it isn't :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Have another mode above inferno called 'self contained'.

All loot is BoP, and not AHable.

See how well they go then

How about you not give a fuck until you have it on farm and think it's too easy?

The most dedicated and skilled gamers out there did it quickly, what a surprise?!

Deleted
    Could have!